Simply Scent's body products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gracegan
    I am SO getting the yuzu mist..has anyone tried lemon verbena and zen tea? I love verbena but I've got a phobia of lemon scented things..
    same here! I am afraid they would smell like Pledge Lemon cleaner!

Comment

• hi babyflite, i have rise and shine and i'm not crazy about it. the pineapple scent is too strong. this lotion smells rather medicinal to me. i'm using it as fast as i can so i can move onto yuzu.

Comment

• Now I know why the raves on the yuzu soaps. It's lovely. Wish the scent could last longer on me. I'm game to try out the lotions.

Comment

• i wonder if the yuzu mists would smell as lovely as the yuzu lotions?

Comment

• Originally posted by duckiee
            she ran out of the butter i believe. the goatsmilk and honey is a different formula.
            Thanks duckiee..

I emailed Mary and she said :
            I do not have shea creams and will not have them for awhile.
            The goatsmilk & honey is thicker then the lotion. It does a nice job of moisturizing the skin. It is not greasy, but sinks right in.

She also said this of the mists...
            The sprays are a light mist, but some can be like a body oil
            when sprayed. It all depends on the scent.

hee. And 7up is available. I'm trying to decide between 7up or Fire. comments anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blis80

She also said this of the mists...
              The sprays are a light mist, but some can be like a body oil
              when sprayed. It all depends on the scent.

body oil?? I thought body mist are supposed to be those refreshing type...

Comment

• My question to her was: is the body mist merely a scented spray, or does it have moisturizing effect like those oil mists from TBS?

Wonder which scents are the "body oil" type.. I want the Yuzu one, but if its going to be oily then i'm going to think twice

Comment

• how come I can't seem to get my email across to mary? I got a returned mail stating "Returned mail: user unknown"

And does anyone have a problem of scents turning smokey on them? It's really hard for me to find scents that work with my body chemistry cos they morph into this horrible smokey,ashy scent. I'd really like to try new scents from SS but I'm worried...if anyone has the same problem, could you share with me what are the SS scents that would/won't turn out this way?
                  Last edited by grace; 16-03-2004, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blis80
                    hee. And 7up is available. I'm trying to decide between 7up or Fire. comments anyone?
                    SS has a good 7-up, v zesty, almost bubbling. Fire is a bit musky IMO, a warmer scent. Both are nice, depending on what you like

Comment

• I don't think the body mist has any moisturising properties, it's just meant to be a scented spray. Well for my Perfect Love body mist anyway, not sure if other scents will be different.

Comment

• How much is the shipping cost going to be like? Those who just got from previous spree could advise me??

Comment

• Originally posted by jemay
                          How much is the shipping cost going to be like? Those who just got from previous spree could advise me??
                          i bought 2 lotions (USD $7 ea), total paid inSG is $33.44 including shipping charges, for your ref...

Comment

• Originally posted by BubblyPink
                            i bought 2 lotions (USD $7 ea), total paid inSG is $33.44 including shipping charges, for your ref...
                            thanks for your info

Comment

• no prob

Comment

• Hey Jemay, are u going to get some? If you're don't forget to let me know, I want to try out too!

Comment

Working...
                                X