• Show
Clear All

• fates
    replied
    I don't mind waiting too

Leave a comment:

• simplyironic
    replied
    thanks jean for the update. i don't mind waiting if you all are going to continue with the order.

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Hey girls I just got this from Mary after mailing her again about the oils! Are you guys in a hurry to get your stuff? If not you want to keep waiting?

Jean, No, I have called several times on the oils. I keep getting the run around. They keep telling me because of the holidays that shipping is slow. I will keep in touch and e-mail you as soon as I hear something. Thanks for your patience.

Mary

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Hey girls,

I mailed Mary and she said the oils aren't in yet. I'll probably give it another week or so if not I'll cancel the order. Anyone who doesn't want to wait let me know ya?

Cheers,
    Jean

Leave a comment:

• fates
    replied
    Hey Jean!

Oh really? Gee I hope she reply soon. Can't wait for the butters ..
    Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Hey girls!

I might want to cancel our order. I've mailed Mary twice for a shipping quote and she still haven't replied yet. Will try once more and update you guys again!

Cheers,
    Jean

Leave a comment:

• Ziann
    replied
    yup mine is correct too,

Leave a comment:

• fates
    replied
    Yay! correct correct! Thanks Jean!

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Okay girls! here are the order's I've gotten so far. I'll be emailing mary about the shipping and will get back to you guys ya?

Fates
    Shea butter in Yuzu, Pink Sugar, Buttermint candies

Bummergal
    Soy cream in Pink sugar (2)

Duckie
    Soy cream in Pink Sugar, Shea butter in Cool water

Simplyironic
    Soy cream in Pink Sugar, Cranberry Vanilla

Mine!
    Soy cream in Cool Water, Sandlewood Vanilla
    Shea butter in French Vanilla Coffee

If no one objects to their scent choice and everything I'll ask Mary for the quote tommorrow!
    Last edited by Jean; 23-11-2004, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    LOL okay LAST call for the SS order! Pls PM me your orders...so far we got 4 people to share shipping! The more the merrier!

Btw anyone tried vanilla & sandlewood, cool water and cranberry vanilla? Those are the scents I'm eyeing.

Leave a comment:

• Dreamie
    replied
    Very tempted

I wish she has Perfect Love, that's the one I'm after.

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Hey girls who are thinking of ordering pls PM me your orders asap! Preferably by tommorrow... No lotion though only soy cream and shea butter... the scents are in a post on the previous page... Those die hard fans of her lotions the news I got from her is that she might bring it back in spring 2005

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    6.00 USD Sure no problem you definitely can join just PM me your order soon...other girls pls do so as well! :D

Leave a comment:

• duckiee
    replied
    i might be interested in 1 or 2, can i please join in? just checking, what's the price of 1 tub?

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Soon when people start mailing me their orders...probably when it hits like 10-15 soycreams/shea butters! I love SS yuzu but I still have half a bottle of lotion!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X