No announcement yet.

ying (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i how the picture looks! and you look amazing as usual!! good luck for the papers!

Comment

it's been so long since your last FOTD! been missing it ! and you look gorgeous!

Comment

good luck sweetie!
        you look great in both purple and green. i prefer the purple *slighty* more .. you look lovely in lilac

Comment

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK!

What brush did you use to line Poise?
          I couldn't use Poise successfully and sold it off.

Comment

gorgeous girl! I prefer the purple one too. But the blending in both is perfect - did you use a brush or your fingers only?

Comment

new FOTD posted! (first page)

not happy with my digicam... it doesn't capture the vibrant colours and the flash is much too strong.

-----------------------

oops sorry for the belated reply i usually use my mac #210 brush to line!

Comment

You look soooo pretty!!! Am sure you'll turn maany a guy's head

Comment

So pretty! You really look like Fann wong

And I like the eye makeup, it's very pretty in a sophisticated, au naturel way

Cream blush shows up pinky on you but on me it turns up more peachy orange

Comment

Haven't seen your FOTDs in a while gal! Love this look on you! You always look so fresh and radiant

Comment

droolsome !!!!!!!

swoon for a lady and i would have drop dead for a guy

Comment

you look soooooo sweet girl! nice seeing you back here again

Comment

thanks everyone, you're too kind!

popsicle: cream blush shows up a warm pink on me actually... somehow the flash washed out the colour!

today's FOTD:

green eyes! as usual, colours are much more vibrant IRL. doesn't do justice to the rich pigments at all! on a positive note, i tried out my new mac hyper real foundation and i love how this makes my skin glow. amazing stuff! it goes on extremely sheer (i used my mac 190 foundation brush) and doesn't feel greasy at all. it can even be used without a dusting of loose powder, unlike other liquid foundations.

Comment

Wow! So pretty! You have such good skin and take the time to maintain your brows so well Respect!

The Shu Uemura Mascara looks great on you! Did you use any eyelash curler for your lashes or just apply the mascara on?
                            Thanks!

Good luck with exams too!
                            Last edited by stilafaux; 03-05-2004, 06:51 PM.

Comment

very pretty! i like natural natural m/u esp on SYTs!
                              gd to see your face ard here again sweetie!

Comment

I think you really look good with the fringe gal! I wish I had your courage!

And hey, nice make up there!

Comment

Working...
                                X