Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feine
    Do you know which counter she's at and what shifts she works? ---
    She's at the Raffles City Shu Uemura branch, the no. to call is 63399273. i love her too!

Comment

new FOTD on page 1! going out today with the bf... decided to dress up a wee bit with my new top from PIXIE @ FEP.

Comment

really sweet top!!!

Comment

Very pretty! So sweet looking. I could never pull off a top like that, too floral for me to carry off but you do it well!

Comment

heh thanks! i thought it was very "legally blonde" when i first saw it and was really worried i'd end up looking too sweet wearing it. i've been told i have a tendency to look saccharine sweet... can't resist pretty clothes though!

Comment

heh thanks! i thought it was very "legally blonde" when i first saw it and was really worried i'd end up looking too sweet wearing it. i've been told i have a tendency to look saccharine sweet... can't resist pretty clothes though!
              nah you got the look to pull off sweet girly tops like the one you wore. Some people can't and when they try to do so , it just stands out like sore eye.
              btw, who can't resist pretty clothes? neither all of us can!

Comment

Nice top Ying! I've seen it at Sunny Ang too...did you buy it there? Would love to see a pic of you and yr darling

Comment

i've been told i have a tendency to look saccharine sweet...
                  i wish people would tell me that.

pretty top.

Comment

Eh... i usually dont post under cozyplay, cos others have said what I want to say, most of the time! But this time I just wan to compliment on your sweet top, even if other has said so! It's sooooo pretty...

What did you pair it up with? Jeans?

Comment

feine, that's a very sweet top! Nice *ahem* curves too ! Your SO must have been drooling, no?

Comment

nice dress you have there..
                        you look alittle like joanne peh at some angles and alittle like le yao at some angles too..

Comment

Happy Birthday, Ying!!

Comment

thats a dress right? looks good on you gal!

Comment

pauline: nope, bought it at PIXIE, also at FEP. but sunny ang does sell the same top... at $5 more! i was so glad i saw it at PIXIE first.

mich: but you DO look sweet! and sophisticated at the same time... i think you can definitely pull off a lot of different looks.

huili: thanks! yup, i wore it with jeans. didn't want to look tooooo sweet

hina: it's the camera angle!

babyluv & wendee: thanks! mine's a tube top actually. they do have a dress in the same design but i decided on the top instead... more versatile!

teiko: thanks dear!

Comment

OT here but Happy Birthday Ying!

Comment

Working...
                                X