X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stilafaux
    replied
    I wash two or three times a day

Morning : Gel or cream cleanser (depends on what cleanser I am using at the moment)

After class, night outings (if I head home first) : Cleansing Oil + normal cleanser

Night time before bed : Cleansing Oil (Depends on whether did I apply MU previously) + Gel or Cream cleanser

Leave a comment:

• mitzsuko
    replied
    For me can consider 3 times a day:

Morning - with Gel Cleanser

After work if need to go out - cleanse with Oil Cleanser & refresh with MU

Before sleep - with Oil Cleanser + Gel Cleanser

Leave a comment:

• Starscope
    replied
    i try to wash my face thrice a day but sometimes i can only wash twice when i spend the whole day out and reach home quite late.

once in the morning, double cleansing after i come home from work, and before i sleep.

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    replied
    3x for me too!

Morning: when I wake up. Gentle foaming facial wash

PM: when I get home. Either milk cleanser, or cleansing oil
    (depending on how much makeup I'm wearing)

Before I sleep: foaming facial wash

Leave a comment:

• twinkle
    replied
    Originally posted by birthday_flame
    hmm i used to wash my face 3 times a day, once in the morning, once when i come back from school, and once before i go to sleep.

now that i'm working, i only wash twice, cos by the time i get home its pretty late.

for those who don't apply make-up/only light make-up, i suggest u wash 3 times a day... that's what my dermatologist told me, if the cleanser is mild, its ok to wash up to 4 times a day. cos the sunblock might fade, and skin usually gets oily in the middle of the day, thus washing will freshen up the skin and prevent clogged pores.
    am like you. on weekends or days that i am not working, i wash my face 3x: once in morning, once in afternoon and another before i sleep

Leave a comment:

• Rei
    replied
    I cleanse twice a day usually.
    Once in the morning when I wake up, and then once more when I get back home. The only difference being that I double cleanse if I've been wearing make up.

I don't usually wash my face again before I go to sleep, because I don't find it necessary.. Also, I don't want to wash off all my moisturiser etc. For the girls who cleanse again before sleeping, do you still apply your moisturiser etc, if you know that you will be washing your face again later?

Leave a comment:

• Ecliptica
    replied
    Originally posted by birthday_flame

for those who don't apply make-up/only light make-up, i suggest u wash 3 times a day... that's what my dermatologist told me, if the cleanser is mild, its ok to wash up to 4 times a day. cos the sunblock might fade, and skin usually gets oily in the middle of the day, thus washing will freshen up the skin and prevent clogged pores.
    oic.....noted, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• birthday_flame
    replied
    hmm i used to wash my face 3 times a day, once in the morning, once when i come back from school, and once before i go to sleep.

now that i'm working, i only wash twice, cos by the time i get home its pretty late.

Leave a comment:

• Jewel
    replied
    I always cleanse the moment I reach home. Can't stand having the make up on the moment I reach home, but if my face feels a little oily before bed time, I would wash it with tap water or toner.

Leave a comment:

• meow123
    replied
    Twice a day for me...In the morning with a gentle cleanser. In the night I will do double cleansing, first with an oil cleanser and then a normal cleanser...

Leave a comment:

• visee
    replied
    Twice a day for me too.

1) Morning - gentle cleanser

2) Nightime before bath - remove makeup with makeup remover then cleanse with foaming cleanser

Leave a comment:

• starrieye
    replied
    2xs for me:

1) after getting out of bed
    2) after work...... (to get out all the gunk and oil)
    =)

Leave a comment:

• blossomcharm
    replied
    twice for me too, cos the time i get home is the time before bed for me

Leave a comment:

• babysammi
    replied
    Twice a day. I cleanse in the morning with a gentle cleanser and during night time, double cleanse with make-up remover follow by face cleanser.

Leave a comment:

• kiss_me
    replied
    i cleanse my face thrice too..
    once in the morning,
    2nd time when i reach home after going out, double cleanse 'cause i usually put on makeup
    3rd time before i go to bed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X