No announcement yet.

Vichy Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe vichy now has reformulated some of their products so maybe it'll be worth another try.. heh.. just my thought.. anyway i'm rather tempted to try out their skin care.. think i'll be buying it after my present moisturiser n toner finishes..

Comment

Vichy product having a exerbition at Takashimaya.Anybody been there?

Comment

Vichy is having 20% off their products at Suntec Level 1 till 29th May. Also enjoy free makeover and GWP with purchase of their new foundation. =)

Comment

Exactly which part of suntec city, linggy dear

Comment

Haha I dont know..sorry I think it will be either the space outside carre4 or outside mango? I received a sms from them.

Comment

it's at the open space outside mango...

Comment

GSS specials for Vichy--till 12 June
                20% off all products at all major Guardian stores. =)

Comment

i was thinking of getting their normaderm moisturiser..but i need a cleanser n toner too.. after reading the comments.. dun think i'll them thoughz.. normaderm moisturiser good?

Comment

This brand is getting on my nerve! Just for their latest promotion at Taka, I received at least 4 or 5 similar sms. :eh:

Comment

Originally posted by wenyan
                      i was thinking of getting their normaderm moisturiser..but i need a cleanser n toner too.. after reading the comments.. dun think i'll them thoughz.. normaderm moisturiser good?
                      I'm using the Normaderm moisturizer and i like it! It leaves my skin moist and soft without an oily residue. Depending on yr skin type, I won't recommend their cleanser and toner if u have sensitive acne skin as they are very strong and rather drying. I use Avene cleanance facial gel and skip toner altogether,using thermal spring water in its place.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Fond De Teint Anti-Imperfections foundation!
                        It makes my skin radiant and dewy, not cakey! :D

Comment

where can i find vichy's products?
                          went to junction 8 guardian pharmacy today but they don't carry vichy there..

Comment

Not all Guardians carry them, though I know for a fact that Jurong Point and the one at Taka does!

Comment

went to jurong point outlet to check out the products and prices.. they're currently having 20% discount off all products till 11 sept. HTHs!

Comment

vantastica: i bought the normaderm foundation sHo i got the trial set.. the cleanser indeed v dryin!! =( my face was peeling the next day.. as for the moisturiser, it was of a different texture? the big bottle is more to liquid texture right? the one i used more to solid texture..think maybe they kept too long?

Comment

Working...
                                X