No announcement yet.

Tarte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I didnt say melt dear... I think you meant birki. Maybe she meant that it becomes softer a little more watery easier to spread? :shout: Birki! I need your confirmation over here!

Comment

Oh man! What was I thinking! Yeah I mean birki!

Comment

Originally posted by paintedpoppies
        LOL I didnt say melt dear... I think you meant birki. Maybe she meant that it becomes softer a little more watery easier to spread? :shout: Birki! I need your confirmation over here!

hee hee...sorry if i was making everyone more confused... yeah the gel becomes more watery and more blendable!! thanks jean for simplifying what i was trying to say!!

tabbie: hope my boo hoo do not deter you from using this wonderful product !! i have oily skin but this baby does not budge !!

Comment

Among all the Tarte cheekstains, Tickled Peach is something that I often reach out for. I love Tipsy too..It's a pretty shade. Glowy..

Comment

operabella! ...
            first it was nars and then meteorites !! now you tempting me again but tipsy is such a lovely shade aren't it !

Last edited by birki; 25-11-2004, 02:53 PM.

Comment

i want tipsy!!!

Comment

guess what ! managed to get my greedy paws on blushing bride and tipsy !! and in the cute-sy mini sized !! hee oh yeah i might have an extra tipsy mini !!!

Comment

Love Tarte's lipglosses. Have their 24/7 Lipsheer in Wednesday, as well as double-ended glosses in carrie & big(now known as jack & samantha) as well as daisy & gatsby.

Heard great things about their foundation Smooth Operator and that's currently one of my lemmings.

Comment

The Cheek Stain Set review

Just received Tarte Glow On The Go Cheekstain set with Tipsy, Blushing Bride, and Sugar Baby.
                    I must say I'm not relly a big fan of this. I like the gel texture, it glides smoothly and so easy to blend. And also the deo stick-like applicator, non messy and involves minimal finger touch on application. They're pretty long lasting too. I dont really notice the stickiness (my skin is normal to dry), but it does feel uncomfortable and rather heavy on my cheeks. What I dont like is not all the colors are too flattering for my asian skin.
                    Tipsy: It looks very pretty pinky coral in the bottle, but it goes too nude for my liking, it's too light and sheer. I dont see any coral or pink, only nude with a hint of peach. Kinda muddy blah look. I don't like nude shiny cheeks. Maybe I'm going to use it as a base for peach blush.
                    Blushing Bride: It looks dark vamp plummy red in the bottle. It goes more natural plummy nude pink which is good cause it's a unique shade and I dont have any colors similiar with this. This is pretty, will try to work this color out more. It looks great with pink, raspberry, mauvey lips.
                    Sugar Baby: Surprisingly I like this! It's goldish clear with gold and white super tiny glitter! The glitter distributed sparsely so I dont think it will look obvious. In fact I found these lil' tiny glitters fell on cheeks very sexy. It adds sheen onto your cheekbones for a glowy look. I tried to apply it over regular powder blush without any problems! This will be my next fave hiliter.

Overall, the set is an okay product for me to keep (they're so cute), but not my HG for sure! I'm glad they're only minis. But I just can't stop sniffing them, smell so yummy yum
                    Last edited by bambi_boo; 29-11-2004, 10:44 AM.

Comment

just received the long awaited mini cheekstains..and boy do i tipsy ! its such a lovely lovely shade...its definitely the sheer-est of the tarte cheekstains but its really flattering to my LLL skin..application and blending is a breeze with this water-based blush..

Comment

Heheh..birki we have the same love for Tipsy.

Comment

Hi Pple,

Just wondering how you girls get stuffs from Sephora as they don't even accept intl credit cards?

TIA!

Yy

Comment

I ask friends or muaers to cp for me

Comment

MUA is quite hard to use..I'm still figuring it out. :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by birki
                                just received the long awaited mini cheekstains..and boy do i tipsy ! its such a lovely lovely shade...its definitely the sheer-est of the tarte cheekstains but its really flattering to my LLL skin..application and blending is a breeze with this water-based blush..
                                i adore TIPSY!

Comment

Working...
                                X