No announcement yet.

Urban Decay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just check and if you're trying to get the primer from the US site, they are OOS!

Comment

Remember to try out UD's blushes...they are excellent.

Comment

http://www.urbandecay.com/discontinued.cfm
        I want Paranoid!!! Anyone ordering or organising a spree?

Comment

I want the e/s box but its OOS and its selling at normal retail price $34.......... :eh:

Comment

wow the eyeshadows are so cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by VinLongo
              I want the e/s box but its OOS and its selling at normal retail price $34.......... :eh:
              u can find loads of the s/b floating around on ebay. There's a huge supply of this. Someone even posted on MUA she got it at US$5.99 or so.

Comment

Urban Decay is having a 40% discount on certain eye products including Lingerie & Galoshes, cream shadows, eye pencils etc... Anyone able to organise a spree? Anyway, check out the Urban Decay purple charity bands...

Comment

UD doesn't take overseas credit cards, I've emailed them before & asked

angie

Comment

okay ladies, the verdict's out. All the raves that you have read abt UD's primer potion is TRUE!!!

Yes yes, I have oily skintype and even my eyelids are not spared. Most e/s that i applied (even Stila and Shu), they all creased on my by mid-day. Esp my right eye which have more "meat" than the other. You can see a "line" without e/s that is smudged when you close your eyes.

But with UD's primer potion, i can say goodbye to creased eyelids. Yes Yes, i tried it yesterday, my eye makeup is as fresh as new at the end of the day. I kid you not, go get your hands on this baby if you can.

Comment

oh geesh, good news for me as I have oily eyelids too.
                      Think its not easy to get it even in the states? They are very often OOS.

Comment

Vel -> Quit lemming for the Kanebo one then

Does this dry quickly? After foundation, apply this, then the e/s, then loose powder?

Comment

i got mine in a swap, with a AS face color i got fr the w/hse sale for $5. hahahahahaha...

Jing, i want the T'estimo one so that i can compare which is better. hehehe... I know i need lectures!

I apply my fdtn on my whole face as usual, then loose powder, then PP on my entire eye sockets, draw my eyebrows, then apply e/s with my brush.

So far, it's working fine. I just applied a tiny bit which is enough. The texture is something like a cream concealer, can be easily blended and smoothed all over your eyelids.

Trust me, it's worth all the hassle of getting this 1 baby for your zillions no. of e/s to stay put.

Comment

u can now get Urban Decay at Adorebeauty. But not the extensive range...

Comment

any idea if Urban Decay [Mildew]e/s is similar to MAC [Lucky green] e/s? managed to find the fotos irl for both of them.. but still i m having a hard time coming to a conclusion.. and also is UD cheaper in aust?

is [Mildew] & [URB] nice shade of green?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...CluckGreen.jpg
                              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...s/UDMildew.jpg

Comment

I don't thinkg Aussie is cheaper for cosmetics. Try for CPs or swaps. Ulta in US is having 50% UD e/s and glosses and maybe some other items.. till 1st Oct.

My major haul from UD is coming soon.. when it's here, I'll post actual pictures so that you can gauge. I have Urb but no Mildew.

Comment

Working...
                                X