Bare Escentuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jollydolly View Post
    leechie, oh I've not tried their Matt version. It's supposed to have more oil control i think. heh, actually i use very little of the powder. Their coverage is not bad. I like it that we can control the coverage. If I dust on lightly, the look is sheer which is good when i go to nearby shopping malls.
    i didnt know how much to use the v.first time i used it...so ended up using almost 1/4 of the tub now i use this powder foundation first then top up with my pink-tone loose powder after tt actually, the color difference between fair, fairly light n light is not tt great...think my real color is nearer fairly light...but i prefer fair which makes me look dolly i'm using my light tub these days...not v.pretty...but still ok after my pink-tone loose powder

Comment

• anyone bought "Fair" starter kit from SG.
      I tested my color and its the lightest and i think its LIght. I was told its not available at Ion but i forgot to check if its out of stock or not carried in.....

any advise.

anyone managed to order from bareminerals website and how's their parcel size. online selling usd60 and abt 90++ and compared to SG 115, actually not a good deal ..... but if my shade isnt available in SG for starter kit, then i guess online is the way.

thanks

Comment

• do you gals think their poweder tend to make the face quite oily after few hour?

Comment

Working...
        X