Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed!!!

Hi all
    i have super long hair... its nearing the waistline already.. hais.. i hope to have a haircut but not sure which hair salon to go to... recommendations please

btw is it better for me to leave my hair to the hairdresser to style cut etc or should restrict.. eg cut till what length. what can't cut etc..

Please kindly help as i really want a hair cut.. hair is far to long for me and rather messy.... i need a trustworthy + good salon....

Try CHOICES by speed located at marine parade Did my rebonding there, Very good If you dont want you can try SPEED just beside CHOICES. The haircut is only $10.
    Last edited by Rainieng; 24-11-2008, 09:44 AM.

Comment

it really depends what you want to do with your hair like cute to bra-length, shoulder length or sleek bob etc cos diff stylist can be better at certain styles.

i adore and absolutely trust vincent at KR+ at millenia walk. but his cut is like $99 now.

Comment

try wini estique salon she alway discuss and look at your face shape.her haircut is $55

Comment

Happylittlepengin, you should go for your haircut real soon! Have a change in your hairstyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainieng View Post
            Try CHOICES by speed located at marine parade Did my rebonding there, Very good If you dont want you can try SPEED just beside CHOICES. The haircut is only $10.
            I agree you should try to go there.

Comment

Working...
            X