CozyCosmetica Finally Finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I never finish anything too. So embarrassed I keep on buying and never finishing up anything. Gotta stop this.

Comment

Does managing to finish a lipstick cos I lost about 80% when I broke it counts?

Comment

Paradisco E/s. Never thought i would've seen metal, but i did!

Comment

Originally posted by burntpinkhair
          Paradisco E/s. Never thought i would've seen metal, but i did!
          Wow! I'm impressed!

Could you enlighten us, please? What does metal look like? :huh:

Comment

Having read some of the postings here, I must say that I am very proud that I had actually finished 1 3/4 pans of a bronzey e/s from Px (the shade is Fire) cos it is so versatile that I used it with almost everything the other time. I also used up 3 1/2 sticks of Sweet Honey sheer lippies from Clinique I think that was the time when I wasn't hording so many different make up item yet

Comment

My magic powder from Prescriptive!!!! It's my very first time finishing such a big tub of powder!!! :sotong: INCREDIBLE!!! must reward myself with a new, big tub of KP micro sheer powder. (haha, that's the whole point of finishing old stuff right? make way for the new babies!)

Comment

I just finished my Lancome Flextencils. I only finish mascara and eyebrow pencils...either that, i would accidentally break my eyeshadows or compact powders..which happens quite often.

Comment

The only makeup items I finish is my T. leclerc loose powder and my foundations..... but they take very long too. Mascara too... but the u need to chuck them every 3-4 months don't you....

I have NEVER seen metal on any of my blushers and e/s ... and I'm still buying....

Comment

The only makeup items i can finished is loose powder and foundation and automatic eyeliner pencils. I can never finish blusher, e/s, etc.

Comment

I've only ever finished foundations, but that too has been a long time.

I've also finished concealers. But they do last a long time, and are really value for money.

I left a few uses of Paula Dorf's blush in Peek A Boo. And I already have one in stock. :roll: And I am seeing the pan of Chantecaille's Whisper. Then I went on to other blushes.

I have used up one lipstick since I used makeup 10+ years ago.

As for eyeshadows, I've seen the pan of BB Bone. Then like the Chantecaille blush, I never touched it ever since.

It really feels good to finish up something.

Comment

Just finished my RMK make up base, I'm so proud of myself! Possibly the first apart from mascaras but erm I can;t really tell when my mascaras are finished. I just assume they are when it's been a couple of months and I;ve been using often.

I think its almost impossible to finish stuff like blushes and e/s, in fact i get very happy whenever I see a dip.

Comment

Finishing: Traceless foundation
                          Becca /p
                          Fasio and Panda non Mascara
                          4 Stila lip glazes

TIME TO PANICK. NO MORE BASE MAKEUP SOON!

Comment

I've finish several things, but most of them were before I was really into makeup.

~Aveda Dual Minus Oil foundation in Aster. Finished this a couple of times, it's my holy grail!
                            ~Aveda Dual Minus Oil Blush in Lotus. My holy grail blush, a peachy-pink. Have gone through at least 3 pans (they are kind of small though). Still my HG but I use it a lot less since discovering Shu Glow Ons.
                            ~Aveda e/s in Ore. The perfect basic shimmery brown! I am on my 2nd pan and so depressed because it is discontinued! I swear I have gotten more compliments on my eyes wearing just this color then all the other eyes I have done put together.
                            ~Dior lipstick in Roulette Red. LOVE this true red! Was my HG until I started collecting red lippies.
                            ~I have finished uncounted numberes of Carmex (lip balm). Does that count?
                            ~Just finished a tube of Origins Lip Remedy. My third in four months.

Comment

hmm.... some stuff i managed to finish

1. lip balm from japan my fren bought, actually there was like 10% left but it fell out of the casing....

2. ZA 2 way cake

3. ayura blusher

quite proud of myself.... keke.......

Comment

The fastest thing I have finished is my Neutrogena lip balm since I use it everyday. Next is my Averine pressed powder. I've had my blusher and eyeshadows for more than 2 years and still have not seen metal on them! Wanna buy MAC stuff since you all are raving about it but don't want to clutter my makeup case.

Comment

Working...
                                X