Favorite lip balms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite lip balms?

Hada labo lip balm is the best, result n pricing.. Very reasonable n good water retaining formula..

Comment

• Originally posted by julietkoh29 View Post
      Hada labo lip balm is the best, result n pricing.. Very reasonable n good water retaining formula..
      Are the lip balms flavoured?

Comment

• I love tendercare from oriflame. It heals my dry and cracked lip. And nivea fruity shine.

Comment

• Just bought Kiehl and Mac lipbalm, my all time favourite!

Comment

• Carmex is a all time favorite balm for my
            Lips be it in the tropical or wintery climate!

Comment

• I like to use Carmex. Its my favorite.

Comment

• Indubitably- BURT'S BEE<3 Got it online for ~$7 and it's supppper long-lasting. I've been using for almost a year and it's only 50% depleted ^^
                My only qualm is that i got the one in jar so you've to be very nit-pick about hygiene and ensuring your fingers and clean before dipping them in.

Comment

• I love clean and clear brand of lipbalm. Hard to find the natural rosy gloss shade now, I think they may have discontinued with that. So disappointed.

Comment

• Hi,

I am organizing Laneige and Odbo Spree at KOREAN SKINCARE SPREE

Do take a look if you are interested! Thanks!

Comment

• My own handmade natural/organic lipbalms
                      Jacho lipbalm from Morningcalm (Etsy)
                      Citrus lip balm from Aura Sensory (Etsy)

Comment

• Bodyshop's lipbalm smells awesome and its great for sensitive lips caused by allergy. At least its useful for me =)

Comment

• i use maxolip lip plumper coz its a gloss plus plumping device, it works just like any other cosmetic application such as lipstick or mascara. The only difference is that a plumping stick with gloss contains collagen that the skins supposedly absorbs thereby achieving that natural "pout" that is very popular these days.

Comment

• Does anyone have a good lipbalm to recommend for people on Oratane? I started going on Oratane 2 weeks ago and my lips are now ridiculously chapped. I've tried the QV one that comes with SPF30 but I don't like it that much since it leaves annoying flakes on my lips after it gets absorbs.

Comment

• You can try body shop, mac or kiehl's lipbalm. √Čtude house is not bad too, it's moisturising and not sticky at all.

Comment

• Elizabeth Arden nourishing lip balm contains shea butter, this keeps the lips moisturised with a nice subtle sheen.

Comment

Working...
                                X