No announcement yet.

Averine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can always ask for a sample size of Ettusais fdtn to try,the girls are pretty helpful and will try to match a shade for you. Fancl would be a good choice too if you are sensitive/acne-prone.

Comment

My collection

Hi all... i had been using Averine moisturizing compact b4 switching to Ettusais LF + DPP.

& now i change back to Averine Sheer Perfection + Loose Powder...

Sad ting is .. i feel tt Sheer Perfection is too sheer tt it almost has 0 coverage! my pimple scars cannot be concealed even a single bit.

i went back to leonard drake & they say they hav SATIN SMOOTH LF tt has more coverage..

they did not let me try *** when i bought the sheer perfection!!!
      so i went back & bought the Cover Spot to cover my pimple scars...

Im using Loose Powder Shade 04 (darkest).

tinking of buying the SATIN SMOOTH LF after i finish e SHeer Perfection...
      u all find it gd?
      as in it dun breakout + non-oily feeling + has sufficient coverage for some pimple scars?

Comment

my dear can u call me i lost yr number.97954857.tanx!

Comment

my dear lea...

Comment

anyone tried their mascara??

Comment

Anyone tried their new Hologram lipgloss? Looks pretty interesting to me

Comment

Good news for averine fans. There's a current promotion from leonard drake. Purchase of S$120 can be the member and entittled to free gifts either lip liner and lipsticks or blusher. Do check out if you are interested. I bought the 5 colour pallete and satin smooth.

Comment

but lets say i'm already a LD member, do i have other privileges?

Comment

Cover spot

I heard the cover spot is a good concealer for pimples and lighten scar. I do have lots of freckles and scar. Am I suitable?

Does the loose powder has any spf?

I'm kind of siaku....

Comment

yeah i use cover spot if i have any huge-zit-coming-but-cannot-squeeze-yet. if i use for cover spot for long hours usually by the next day it'll be gone. i'm not sure about freckles though.

according to the website, silky smooth loose powder do not contain spf. which is fine by me because i have sunblock anyway.

hths!

Comment

But I am always under the sun, I need a makeup with spf so that I can re-apply when needed. My face..... ****, need big revamp.

Comment

Has anyone here tried their compact foundations? I was wondering about the effects of smoothing compact foundation and refreshing matte compact foundation. How to know which is more suitable? I have combination yet sensitized skin.

Anyone here can help?

Comment

I have been using the coverspot (concealer for blemishes) for about 2 years. I like it very much! One stick can last me for about a year or more. It is non-clogging and it helps to lighten blemishes.

Now i have just started using the smoothing compact foundation. I was told that the coverage of smoothing compact is the highest as compared to sheer/satin LF, and that is why I bought smoothing compact instead. Furthermore, i was also told that smoothing compact is more hydrating and thus more suitable for me (as I have combination skin yet towards dryness). I was reminded to put on moisturizer and sunblock before using the smoothing compact for easier application.

Generally, I am happy with the compact after using for 2 weeks. Although the coverage wasn't as much as I have expected, but together with coverspot to conceal the blemishes, i simply love the smooth & dewy look that the compact foundation gives me. The foundation can stay on for about 10 hours without the need to touch up. If were to achieve longer-lasting effect, i will use it together with loose powder or pressed powder.

I feel that this smoothing compact is good for undereyes coverage due to it's hydrating element. The compact doesn't cause my underyes to look cakey or with dry lines etc. Simply smooth~~~

Slinky,
                            you may wanna try the smoothing compact... but it will be better if you can ask the therapist on which is more suitable for your skin type...

Comment

Hi Xinsher, thanks for the info! I also have combination, but dehydrated skin. So the therapist recommended me to use the moisturing compact instead. But i think now we have the same skin type? But the therapists recommended us different products. Hah! She says my cheeks are dry, its only my t-zone that is oily...so the moisturising compact is more suitable for me! I think my t-zone will shine very fast if i use that! Smoothing compact sounds like a better buy to me now. Anyway, dont you use the loose powder after applying the smoothing compact foundation?

Comment

Originally posted by Slinky
                                Hi Xinsher, thanks for the info! I also have combination, but dehydrated skin. So the therapist recommended me to use the moisturing compact instead. But i think now we have the same skin type? But the therapists recommended us different products. Hah! She says my cheeks are dry, its only my t-zone that is oily...so the moisturising compact is more suitable for me! I think my t-zone will shine very fast if i use that! Smoothing compact sounds like a better buy to me now. Anyway, dont you use the loose powder after applying the smoothing compact foundation?

yup...do we still need to use loose powder after smoothing compact? i'm quite interested in getting e smoothing compact, but not quite sure if it's enough to cover some of my acne scars...they 're not v serious..but slightly pinkish-near fading

Comment

Working...
                                X