No announcement yet.

Averine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm also interested in their MMU. so excited to see a counter at city link guardian but there's no SA to help me the webbie is totally outdated

Comment

Originally posted by pinky_femme View Post
      was following the averine thread but realize little is talk about their mineral LP and Line Minimizer foundation

I bought their Averine mineral Loose powder. think is a new product

i have fair skin and the SA told me to use ivory.
      SA told me is fair but alas, i wonder if this is the fairest tone?
      because when i'm back home and tried, like a bit dark for me alamak
      checked their Averine website but no update maybe still very new

ladies, do your know if your current Averine LP shade chart? if yes, can u pls tell me ivory is considered fair or at what level?

i also bought their Line Minimizer Foundation in Milk Latte

SA told me is suitable for me..when i tried on my hand ok. but on my way home, wonder if Milk Latte, is for darker tone (the sound of it?), silly me should have asked then bought on impulse.

any used their Line Minimizer Foundation and Mineral LP?

I have tested ivory when I was at Leonard Drakes for my facial. Ivory is a bit dark for me. I am a MAC NC20 for reference. HTHs.

Comment

Originally posted by girlgirl17 View Post
        i'm also interested in their MMU. so excited to see a counter at city link guardian but there's no SA to help me the webbie is totally outdated
        Their mineral eyeshadows are quite pretty. Very shimmery

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Tai View Post
          I have tested ivory when I was at Leonard Drakes for my facial. Ivory is a bit dark for me. I am a MAC NC20 for reference. HTHs.
          i'm also about nc20. huh too dark, oh dear. hmm the counter i saw only had powder and blusher, guess i may go for blusher then. any recommendation?

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Tai View Post
            i see, i am NC 20 too, we are all fair people. you are right, Ivory is slightly darker but according to the staff in LD, it's the lightest shade. and i also realize their shade is confusing e.g. porcelain is second darker whereas the name suggest it is lightest and likewise, their foundation lightest shade is Milk latte but the name sounds like darkest so what i suggest is to really get a SA to confirm on the name and shade.

i haven't been to the averine branch in City link, there is no SA around whenever i walk pass. will check it someday.

Comment

i'm quite keen to try their MMU also bacause the ingredients list looks short and sweet btw the MU comes with a puff, i thought MMU uses kabuki brushes?

Comment

is averine makeup mineral base? because their LF, LP didn't state it's mineral.

Comment

pinky, cant quite understand you? asaik, it has different range for MU and MMU. MMU is not updated at their webbie yet. if you go to city link guardian, the top shelf is MMU, the rest is just MU. HTH

Comment

anyone tried the LP before?

Comment

• i went to a LD outlet to test the MMU powders, the SA helped me dust 2 shades on my jawbones. 03 is way too dark for me after it oxidise, i looked at least 2 shades darker ivory looked ok. however the SA said the coverage is really minimal.

Comment

• yeah hows the LP?oil control good?hopefully it has shade for darker skin

Comment

• alot of LD outlets dont carry satin smooth and smoothing compact foundation cos they said averine is coming out with improved formulas soon in oct... does anyone know whether anywhere we can get hold of them? how bt the guardian at citylink mall?

Comment

Working...
                          X