Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria Secret Perfumes

Anyone know how to purchase from them?
    I just read xuesha's blog & she got perfume from them!

there is a shop at Cineleisure called Pandora Box. They sell Victoria Secret body splashes and perfumes. Level 3 i think

VS perfumes are cheap and good.

Comment

Which are their best-selling ones? Wanna get them as gifts...

Comment

want to chec with you guys the fragrance if it is nice

- Angel wish EDP
        - Secret Garden Berry Kiss body lotion
        - Dream angels EDP
        - Dreams angels Heavenly
        - Dream angels Desire

Comment

I love Dream Angel Heavenly. One of my friend bought it from taiwan and gave it to me as a present. Very sweet and heavenly smell.

Comment

The dream angels range is a feminine sexy range. I'm not good with describing scents hahahah but they just smell sexy to me.

Dream Angels Heavenly is my favorite as I'm a fan of vanilla. But this isn't as vanilla-ish as the BBW vanilla scents, just a hint of it. I have the body mist, however it isn't as lasting as it can be. It goes away after a while, wouldn't last the whole day. Get the EDP version for more lasting power.

Comment

Dreams angel heavenly sounds good! i love the pure seduction EDT! Where can i get dream angel? online cant get their EDT.

Comment

They have some of the fragrance at T3 (if i got it wrong, then it is T2), in the fragrance shop on the departure level.

Comment

thanks dears! i think i will get it

Comment

So Tempting! i also want to get VS dreams angel heavenly.

Comment

there's a LJ spree now selling VS fragrances..body mist, EDT n body lotion!! all at $16.50 each.. is that price reasonable? Im thinking of getting EDP but they dun sell... =(

the pandora box at Cine sells EDP too? i heard tt their faved ones are the body mist.. but i wan my fragrance to last the whole day long.. =D

pm me for details of this spree ba.. =D

Comment

i got a friend to get me 4 bottles of Sexy Little Things EDP.. the box is so cute! it gave out a whistle when i open it. very cute. and its cheap.

can get those who are traveling to the States to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by tmaureen View Post
                          They have some of the fragrance at T3 (if i got it wrong, then it is T2), in the fragrance shop on the departure level.
                          its at T3, my friend is helping me to get it since she's working in the airport.

Comment

ahhh...which reminds me. I foolishly and accidentally flung my VS Heavenly Mist's cap into my bf's dirty toiletbowl. So now my bottle is capless -_-

Comment

babes..
                              do tell me..
                              whats the different between EDP & EDT..??

A bit lost la..

hehe..

Comment

Working...
                              X