• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CandyDoll

Hi!
    Has anyone tried CandyDoll products?
    http://www.candydoll.jp/
    Seems like there's only lip gloss and a lip concealor in the lineup so far, but its produced by model Masuwaka Tsubasa, and her lips look super gorgeous in the ad!
    Also, a lot of other models seem to be using this as well, so I got really curious about it.
    The packaging is really cute as well!

Sorry to bump such an old topic, but I've just ordered the concealer and the gloss. I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail! There's two types of concealer though, the normal one and the Plaza limited edition one. Apparently the Plaza concealer is a darker shade of beige. I got the normal one because I don't like dark shades of nude.

I think the reason why models use CandyDoll lip products is because the colours are really vibrant! However, I heard that you really have to moisturise your lips before you use the concealer because any crack that you have on your lips, it will show even more with the concealer on.

Comment

Haha I eventually got the gloss, it really is pretty pigmented! The colour is great, only thing is its a little sticky. But I didn't get the lip concealer, I actually use it over MAC Siss, and I think its great (for me). :D

Comment

i've read that their loose powder and lip concealor are highly raved in s-cawaii and other magazines. is there any where we can get this product?

Comment

Originally posted by dolly View Post
          i've read that their loose powder and lip concealor are highly raved in s-cawaii and other magazines. is there any where we can get this product?
          wow, searched for their products and im really attracted to all of
          the colors!! vibrant and so 'boomx'
          :D
          where can i get them?

Comment

dolly & miniclouds: I actually got a friend in Japan to help me buy, but I think http://lovecosmecloset.blogspot.com/ is having preorders? I'm not sure how their service is like though, since I've never ordered from them before.

Comment

not sure about candydoll products, but dollywink will be launching at watsons later today. Is also under tsubasa, its fake eyelashes. I presume candydoll will be selling in watsons soon as well. Hopefully!

Comment

I got my CandyDoll products from http://lovecosmecloset.blogspot.com/

Comment

koakuma: how are the products? do review :D

Comment

The lip concealer (comes with a sponge applicator) is really REALLY tricky to use. If your lips tend to crack or dry up often like mine, you should moisturise or exfoilate your lips before applying the concealer. I ran out of Fancl's lip treatment so my lips look really terrible with the concealer on.

The lip gloss (comes with a plastic, spoon-like applicator) is to be applied thinly. Do not over-apply as it will look watery and uneven. On the whole, your lips should look shiny, plump and they should feel sticky.

I generally do not like the products very much but I like the design of the tubes.

Comment

candydoll has blushes too! strawberry pink and purple highlight are the older colours. I think there's a new colour peach pink. I want that!

and dollywink eyelash case is so cute! bought at nac watson's.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkynails View Post
                        candydoll has blushes too! strawberry pink and purple highlight are the older colours. I think there's a new colour peach pink. I want that!

and dollywink eyelash case is so cute! bought at nac watson's.
                        i wanna grab the lip concealer, lipgloss, blushers & the mineral loose powder!!!!!!!!!

btw - new colours of the blushers are out. think its orange & a lighter orange-ish highlighter.

ps: i thought nobody would every talk about this candy doll brand.
                        psps: Yui Kanno (another Popteen model) recently came up with "Melliesh" & Jun's falsies are "Eyemazing".

Comment

Originally posted by Koakuma View Post
                          I got my CandyDoll products from http://lovecosmecloset.blogspot.com/
                          How to order from this store?TIA

Comment

^nursemissy just email them your order? scroll to the bottom of the blogshop and you will see contact details.

OOT

Oh Yui Kanno Melliesh collecton has got falsies too. Resembles MAC's 07. And Jun's falsies are so pretty!

Comment

pinkynails:Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                              X