Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair tools: Flat iron, Ionic hairdryer, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilda3LH
    replied
    Babe, how much did you get the ionic steam straightener? I am thinking of getting one too.

Leave a comment:

• rumydhk
    replied
    Will probably try hairstyle women for Valentine but it cost you a lot, you can design your own Valentine which is very simple .......
    Valentine’s Day Easy Hairstyles Tutorials - Top Beauty Tips

Leave a comment:

• kandyme
    replied
    Babyliss isn't that popular in Singapore? Saw lots of raves online (youtube, UK Amazon) and I got one for myself for just $120 It uses ceramic titanium plates, and has I think 5 different heat settings, and goes up to 230degrees celcius...tried it and the straightness lasted all the way till I washed my hair, without even applying any setting spray There's another 'ionic steam' setting supposed to make hair extra shiny, but I haven't tried it out yet. And it heats up in just like, 30 seconds~ Anyone else using this with reviews/comments?

Leave a comment:

• madaddie
    replied
    I like Babyliss products, and my hot rollers and curling iron are from that brand.

Addie from The Cat Hag
    thecathag.blogspot.com
    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 22-08-2011, 02:07 PM. Reason: Referral Link is not allowed (account ban if too much)

Leave a comment:

• askme
    replied
    I recommend the Karmin G3 Salon Pro, it is great! it has tourmaline ceramic plates with rounded edges which makes it great for also curling your hair. I love it!! I use it and my hair looks awesome, smooth, very straight and resilient.

Leave a comment:

• deloclvb
    replied
    Originally posted by meaffy View Post
    has anyone tried the Vidal Sassoon curler? It's the tourmaline ceramic one. Watson's selling it for only $69.90 i think. Usual price 89.90 or something can't really remember.
    my classmate has one.
    i dont think it is that great. takes a lot of rounds to smooth up medium-thick hair.
    but i'm not sure abt the lasting powder of the straightness though.

but it is really cheap for a ceramic curler. i wonder if those around SGD200 is really a lot better though?

Leave a comment:

• meaffy
    replied
    has anyone tried the Vidal Sassoon curler? It's the tourmaline ceramic one. Watson's selling it for only $69.90 i think. Usual price 89.90 or something can't really remember.

Leave a comment:

• Evezeeta
    replied
    Hi....anyone know where to buy babyliss curler and straighteners?

never used it before but heard that very good ...feel like to buy one....

thanks ^^

Leave a comment:

• coolrock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dewy View Post
    hi,

i know S4H salon at paragon 5th floor sells a ceramic hair dryer for below $300. other than that, you may go to those salons around orchard road to enquire, most of them do sell professional hair dryers.

i got mine at le salon for $109, but its just a basic dryer...no negative ions boohoo. i wished i had be more meticulous when buying, i would buy if theres no negative ions.

seriously dont need to spend so much on a hair dryer...$100+ can get u a pretty good one. how about braun or philips? not sure if these brands are good though, but u can always test them out at best denki.

hth!
    Hello!

Thanks for your assistance. I don't mind paying slightly more for the comfort of my mom. Important person ma, haha.. Although I still NSF, pay super little...

I'll head to Paragon and Best Denki to try. Thanks once again.

Anyone else have recommendations?

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    hi,

i know S4H salon at paragon 5th floor sells a ceramic hair dryer for below $300. other than that, you may go to those salons around orchard road to enquire, most of them do sell professional hair dryers.

i got mine at le salon for $109, but its just a basic dryer...no negative ions boohoo. i wished i had be more meticulous when buying, i would buy if theres no negative ions.

seriously dont need to spend so much on a hair dryer...$100+ can get u a pretty good one. how about braun or philips? not sure if these brands are good though, but u can always test them out at best denki.

hth!

Leave a comment:

• coolrock
    replied
    Birthday Present for my Mom

Hi all,

I am intending to get a brand new hair dryer for my mom on her upcoming birthday. Her current hairdryer gets too hot and takes her too long to dry her hair as well.

New Hairdryer Requirements:-

Not too hot, cool air preferred
    Negative ions output to retain moisture and stuff

Would anyone of you, be so nice to, recommend or advise me on a professional and good one? And also where can I buy it? My budget is about S$300. Is it enough?

Thank you in advance!

Leave a comment:

• ohmy
    replied
    i have a very obvious tie hair mark esp when it's dry even though i try to come inwards everytime after i wash my hair. (i don't have a habit of blow drying my hair)
    any recommendations of a dryer which blows cool hair and help to straighten at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• Dozalot
    replied
    Which brand is good for curling iron?

Leave a comment:

• July
    replied
    may i know which brand of hair dryer is better??? & may i know where can i buy those big roller???
    Last edited by July; 02-02-2008, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sweetlhh
    replied
    anyone heard of T3 evolution hair dryer? Is it good?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X