No announcement yet.

Dermanew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just check out e avon website! there's sale!! huge sale!! anyone gonna have avon spree?

Comment

Anyone knows how Estee Lauder's Idealist Micro-D compares with the products mentioned in this thread? I've tried Micro-D and its effective if I have lots of gunk built-up on my face. I'm looking for something else to replace this as it really stings if I have broken skin (yes, I pick on my zits )

Comment

IMO Dermanew is much effective and gentler than EL's...EL's is designed to use with your hand which can be quite harsh for the skin whereas Dermanew is using with the tool attached with a sponge/foam. It "distribute" the crystal evenly too.

Comment

Thanks dearie. Sounds like a much better choice than EL.

Comment

Anyone bought this? I went to The Natural Source today and came upon this item. AFter checking the US website, pricing seem to be almost the same before shipping. Is this suitable for sensitive skin? Its selling like $165 and $247? before members 10% disc.

Comment

VinLongo, you mean Dermanew right? I bought it from Ebay it's much cheaper. Only US$60-70 for the total body set (Retail US$130) HTH

Comment

Yes Glenda,

was it brand new for the one u've purchased? Thanks

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                  X