Leave a comment:

• VinLongo
    replied
    Yes Glenda,

was it brand new for the one u've purchased? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• glenda
    replied
    VinLongo, you mean Dermanew right? I bought it from Ebay it's much cheaper. Only US$60-70 for the total body set (Retail US$130) HTH

Leave a comment:

• VinLongo
    replied
    Anyone bought this? I went to The Natural Source today and came upon this item. AFter checking the US website, pricing seem to be almost the same before shipping. Is this suitable for sensitive skin? Its selling like $165 and $247? before members 10% disc.

Leave a comment:

• Lilu
    replied
    Thanks dearie. Sounds like a much better choice than EL.

Leave a comment:

• glenda
    replied
    IMO Dermanew is much effective and gentler than EL's...EL's is designed to use with your hand which can be quite harsh for the skin whereas Dermanew is using with the tool attached with a sponge/foam. It "distribute" the crystal evenly too.

Leave a comment:

• Lilu
    replied
    Anyone knows how Estee Lauder's Idealist Micro-D compares with the products mentioned in this thread? I've tried Micro-D and its effective if I have lots of gunk built-up on my face. I'm looking for something else to replace this as it really stings if I have broken skin (yes, I pick on my zits )

Leave a comment:

• qian
    replied
    just check out e avon website! there's sale!! huge sale!! anyone gonna have avon spree?

Leave a comment:

• qian
    replied
    yea!!! i hope can have spree too!!! if got spree count me in too!!
    mascara: we can meetup too if bank transfer v luan for u.

Leave a comment:

• glenda
    replied
    Just got my Dermanew total body set from Ebay last nite and it's great. I tried it for the first time and it rocks hahaha?Kmost my deadskin are gone and so did the blackheads?K.skincare absorb much faster?Kface is smooth?Kwoohoo! Just wanna share

Leave a comment:

• chiyochan
    replied
    Did i hear spree?

Can meet-up to collect or send via post? We can transfer $$ to your bank account

Leave a comment:

• mascara
    replied
    Originally posted by lele
    Order from you? Whichever is cheaper!!
    can i guess...but i still have to order fm her! the thing is I believe she doesn't carry the whole range of avon products, quite limited. however, i think got most of the anew products....iirc.

The thing is how to deliver to you guys?!

Leave a comment:

• lele
    replied
    Order from you? Whichever is cheaper!!

Leave a comment:

• mascara
    replied
    lele, u mean spree as in ordering in bulk online or sorry i'm new to the idea of spree....

for me I just order from her as I dun have to pay for freight charges....

Leave a comment:

• lele
    replied
    CAN WE HAVE A SPREE FOR THIS TOO?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X