X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KathrynTeo
    replied
    Hi ladies,

My MIL's beauty salon is selling MENARD products, if you are interested you may call and look for Judy Tan or check out her shop at the following address:

TKS Beauty Salon
    Blk 2, #02-588
    Rochor Centre
    Singapore 180002
    Tel: 6294 3209

Rgds,
    Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• LH
    replied
    Menard has an eyebrow pencil which is very popular, its smooth and easy to apply texture wins many customers returning to buy. Anyone who has problem drawing the eyebrow will find this very helpful. $58 for a metallic pencil with refills and $24 for the refill.

Leave a comment:

• LH
    replied
    Menard has indeed renewed most of their products like improving formula and series. Their latest being the new Tsukika line, meaning 'beauty under the moon' has the best hydrating and balancing care for all skin types and prices $49 to $79 which I think its reasonable for its quality and results.
    You may call 91910777 for more details.

Leave a comment:

• hybridkrap
    replied
    Hi, i'm interestid in this Menard eyebrow pencil... May i know how much it is?

Leave a comment:

• thosefewloves
    replied
    finally a thread for menard!!
    i love their eyebrow pencil, its almost used up
    but the eyebrow pencil looks diff in the web from what i'm using, i definitely have to check out the store!! :D

Leave a comment:

• puts
    replied
    Does anyone know if there is anywhere else that sells Menard products other than the Suntec shop? I heard from my mum that a People's Park shop used to have. Menard's produccts are good, but the Suntec shop is really tooexpensive.

Leave a comment:

• unique_breed
    replied
    my cousin used to work for menard as a makeup artist or something i think, i always see ur old menard jars (but of cos re-filled with some other stuff)and menard train cases and i vaguely remember some veryyy old, expired by at least 20 years and stale cosmetics she keeps as morabilia in her house, so point is i've heard of menard b4.

i walked into the shop in suntec out of curiosity and grayson showed me around, introducing some of their products and things. So i asked what's their bestseller in the shop, then he showed me a range of skin care EMBELLIR (iirc the range is about $200+each bot) and he even gave me samples of that range to try..

one thing i know that's really good from menard is their eyebrow pencil, its like da bomb. fine tip and glides on even, no idea how much it is tho..

Leave a comment:

• MsFantasy
    replied
    I visited their branch at Suntec yest & received a complimentary eyebrow contouring by their makeup artist Grayson Tan.

I must say he did a good job in highlighting my features as well! I left their shop one happy gal xD

Leave a comment:

• crabbybrat
    replied
    Hm, my mum heard of it, but didn't say what she thought of it. But so far it's working much better than all the previous skincare I've been using. So weird.

Leave a comment:

• bloomingmusk
    replied
    Hmm...i wondered if they have changed their product of quality over the years or still remain the same? I have seriously never heard of this brand and so is my mum, she only heard and use Shiseido and Kose....

Leave a comment:

• brownies
    replied
    My auntie told me that Menard was very popular in the 80's. The price was comparable to Kose and Shisedo. But it was withdrawn from Singapore suddenly. Those days, can also get from Ocean People's Park. But not eveyone is suitable for this product, she had terrible break-out and turne acne when she used their 2-way cake.

Leave a comment:

• crabbybrat
    replied
    Phy-Cel by Menard

HA! I am digging up this thread again.

I think for those of you who frequent Suntec, you might have passed the Menard outlet (Galleria, opposite Crabtree and Evelyn). They opened like earlier this month. Honestly, I never heard of it but like the SA told me, they were around before before apparently their prices were cut and the Jap management didnt like it so they pulled out...

Anyway I got this Essence Phy-Cel thingy which is supposed to help with incredibly dry skin (cos Im on isotretinoion), and nothing else helped... I only use it at night, and though it has been only two days my skin is not tight anymore, so I"m very pleased

The Beauness range looks promising as well. If this really works I might consider switching to this brand.

My only complaint is that it costs a BOMB. I paid like $75 for the thing.... But it worked for me.

Maybe I"m condemned to high-end skincare....

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    Popped by Lee W.a.h. at Toa Payoh today and the Sa says they don't carry this brand.

Any idea where I can find this brand in Orchard ?

Leave a comment:

• creayu
    replied
    my mum used to use this brand when she was younger, she said back in those days, menard was even more superior than kose and shiseido

Leave a comment:

• almondbun
    replied
    the toiletries shop at katong shopping centre sells it too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X