SkinCeuticals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Vit_C

Would like to ask you how you incorporate your Serum 10 with your daily routine? My daily routine includes:
    PC Cleanser
    PC Antioxidant
    BHA 1%Lotion
    Moisturiser
    BP 10% on pimples

I also alternate between StievaA and AHA nightly. Could you advise whether it is neccy to use the Serum10 everyday since it will stay on the skin for a few days despite washing?

Thanks alot!

Comment

anybody knows whether there's an expiry for serum 10? i have been using it for 3 mths but still have 2/3 bottle left...

Comment

reviving this thread. Any users of Skinceuticals can give your comments ? Quite interested in the Serum 10...

Comment

I use Serum 15 and the Hydrating B5 gel after cleansing, but only in the morning. (At night I use either an AHA or BHA product). I find my skin has become much clearer and the post-acne marks are slowly lightening. Not sure if its my imagination but i think my skin is more balanced, not as oily as before. One thing I don't like is the orange peel smell - kinda reminds me of self-tanners! I'm also wondering when the Serum needs to be thrown out - how orange is too orange/ too oxidised to be used?

Comment

Should keep in fridge and used up within 2-3 months after opening.

Comment

how is it compared with La Mer?

I am using Skin Ceutical eye gel. Going to finish my first bottle.
              My complain is dark circle , fine lines. Looks a bit better, because I still sleep late.
              Reading the rave here, I am interested in the Serum

Comment

Hi brumeux

Is the eye gel in gel or liquid form? My Skinceutical Vit C eye gel is like water...

Comment

opps.. sorry, it's eye cream
                  http://www.dermstore.com/product_Eye+Cream_1324.htm

hm.. i just read that it can't be applied on the lid. And the derm didn't tell me this

Comment

Ya ***...i used on upper lid also when i hv this in sample size.

Comment

Where to buy SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel

Hi,

I have used SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 and really swear by it..I heard raves of another product SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel in EssentialDaySpa. Here's the product introduction from their website:

Optimal for sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin. Phyto Corrective Gel also contains natural alternatives to hydroquinone and other chemical skin lighteners to help diminish the appearance of brown spots and promote a clear, fresh-looking complexion

Some US online store like drugstore.com, skinstore.com and essentialdayspa do not ship this internationally anymore.. Think was because this company was acquired by Loreal or something.

Most clinics in Singapore only have the SkinCeuticals Phyto + which is more for matured skin.

Anyone using this and where can I get this product in Singapore or online?

Thanks for your help

Jas
                      Last edited by jaswolver; 15-04-2006, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                        I heard raves of the hydrating B5 gel too. It must be used together with your moisturizer but to my horror, it makes my skin drier!!!
                        Why??
                        Anyone has that experience???
                        I tried using it with other mositurizer and the effect is the same.
                        Really wasted my $.

Comment

am interested in buying skinceuticals pdts online. anyone with recommendations on which website should i go ? coz a number of website says skinceuticals pdts will not be shipped out of United states......

Comment

Yes, Tan Tock Seng Hospital pharmacy website now having discount. www.pharmezy.ttsh.nhg.com.sg. Or if I've made a typo, just Google tan tock seng hospital pharmacy and you'll get there.

Comment

think there's a batch no under the bottle. can call the distributor at 65527787 to check the expiry.

btw, anyone use c e ferulic yet? saw it at tan tock seng hospital, heard from the BA that it gives 8x our skin's natural protection against the sun!

Comment

This Phyto+ serum sounds like so good! http://www.neoasia.com.sg/index.asp?feature=3189
                                I suppose this is rather similiar to TDF LHK serum just that TDF uses hydroquinone.
                                So anyone uses Skinceutical Phyto+ serum before?

Comment

Working...
                                X