X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m_belle
    replied
    Hi,

I have 2 Hydrating B5 gel and 1 Pore Minimizing Daily Moisture to let go at $100 and $75 respectively. They are brand new and I can show you the invoice if necessary. Do PM me if keen.

Leave a comment:

• barbiegirl
    replied
    Originally posted by blackporky View Post
    Loreal is having a similiar private sales from 8-9 Apr at concorde hotel level 3! Go check it out!

Leave a comment:

• superBum
    replied
    It been two weeks since I tried the SkinCeutical Phloretin CF, it does even the skin tone slightly and my freckles are lighten too and hopefully results will be much better in the next few months. I also realized the blackheads on my nose reappears very fast too. I can squeeze it every 3 or 4 days! I got a sample of the retexturing activator, I don't think is helping my skin in anyway and it does not control my blackheads at all. Texture is not oily but super sticky. Very uncomfortable. Should be better with dry skin.

Leave a comment:

• Moopink
    replied
    I find that Laneige water sleeping pack ex works pretty well. I have combination skin and it does a good job improving the skin hydration and doesn't give me pimples as it is water based. And it's only 45 bucks which is very reasonable

<3
    Last edited by Moopink; 29-09-2012, 07:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• superBum
    replied
    Bought the SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF today. It really veery expensive at $268. Hopes to help my four freckles that recently turned darker due to sun exposure. Would like to ask if you need to wait for half an hour before applying moisturizer? The lady was very confident that I can apply my moisturizer straight after the CF and said waiting time is only for retinol products. Though i did not argue with her but I am abit skeptical about what she said. I've been reading on the forum about pure vit c serum and usually there should be a 20 min waiting time before applying anything. Or maybe skinceutical's is different from others?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Errol
    replied
    Hi,
    Would like to know whether anyone has purchased skinceutical products from "Feel Beautiful" based in Singapore?
    Feel Beautiful - Singapore's First Major Online Skincare Store
    Any feedback regarding purchasing from them? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Errol
    replied
    Hi,
    Would like to know whether anyone has purchased skinceutical products from "Feel Beautiful" based in Singapore?
    Feel Beautiful - Singapore's First Major Online Skincare Store
    Any feedback regarding purchasing from them? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• beauteguru
    replied
    I am using Medik8 CE-Tetra® and Hydr8™ B5. This brand is from UK but also selling in Singapore. Here are my reviews:

1. Medik8 CE-Tetra® is super anti-oxidant serum contains both Victamin C & E. They claim they use a new Vitamin C which is 4 times more powerful than the regulra one (L-ascorbic acid)....I think SkinCeutical is using L-ascorbic acid...anyway, after using this serum, I find my skin is tightened, very clear, and more radiant. BTW, it can also apply on eye area. Price is S$189 for 30ML..think cheaper than SkinCeutical. I used SkinCeutical C+E ferulic before. IMO, Medik8 CE-Tetra® is better.

2. Medik8 Hydr8™ B5 - very hydrating. Can apply alone in daytime. Comparable to SkinCeutical Hydrating B5 but the price is S$98 30ML only.

Sometimes, I find SkinCeutical is over-priced. I will continue to try other Medik8 products. Will share with u gals later!

Leave a comment:

• Asterificious
    replied
    Originally posted by LEAU View Post
    oh... i tried haba & Dr. wu. i think overall is ok but the percentage is lower and without vitamin E. so just switch back to skinceuticals as i feel that i need more & better ingredients for anti-aging purpose.
    im also looking for replacement for c e ferulic serum
    i found that kiehl's powerful line reducing concentrate has more stable packaging, but this one is also without vit.E

recently i've been eyeing Dr.Dennis Gross Hydrapure VitC serum
    Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Product Detail: Hydra-Pure® Vitamin C Brightening Serum
    reportedly have 18% vitC in various form to help absorption,
    anybody tried this before?

Leave a comment:

• lustforbeauty
    replied
    I am interested

Originally posted by pinkyzz View Post
    HEY!
    I have got BRAND NEW SKIN CEUTICALS products for sale. Bought from UK at a much cheaper price.
    Selling their CE Ferulic 30ml at $190(retail price at $20,PHYTO+ 30ml at $100(retail price $110) and Retexturing activator 30ml at $105(retail price at $120) . All pdt come with free postage. Do PM me if interested. Thanks~
    Are you still have some? I am interested

Leave a comment:

• pinkyzz
    replied
    HEY!
    I have got BRAND NEW SKIN CEUTICALS products for sale. Bought from UK at a much cheaper price.
    Selling their CE Ferulic 30ml at $190(retail price at $20,PHYTO+ 30ml at $100(retail price $110) and Retexturing activator 30ml at $105(retail price at $120) . All pdt come with free postage. Do PM me if interested. Thanks~

Leave a comment:

• urkibcotter
    replied
    Originally posted by chiaberry View Post
    This company makes Skinceuticals dupes:
    http://www.cosmeticskinsolutions.com/B5.htm

They have international shipping. Please don't ask me for review as I have not used their products. But you can try and find feedback on www.makeupalley.com (Skincare Boards or Product Reviews). I am just passing on the info. Alternative brand for the B5 gel is Cellex-C. You can purchase this brand from www.essentialdayspa.com. They ship internationally for reasonable fees or even free shipping if your purchase exceeds 200 Canadian dollars. They have sales a few times a year (15%). Other brands sold in US that make B5 serums are Dermaquest and Isomers. You will have to google for the prices and where to purchase them.
    Thanks Chiaberry for the info. I'll google them.

Btw, have you used or heard of the Skincology Advanced Hydrating Serum II, or UNT Aqua Fortis? I stumble upon this UNT brand but not many review about them here. I heard they have very good vit C serum (20% L-ascorbic acid) and very affordable.

Leave a comment:

• LEAU
    replied
    Originally posted by urkibcotter View Post
    Oh... i was about to buy haba HA lotion as my Skinceuticals B5 is running low. But after your review, i guess i have to find another brand
    hi, i bought their vitamin C, but not B5 or lotion. So cant really compare on that. perhaps you could still try though.

Leave a comment:

• chiaberry
    replied
    This company makes Skinceuticals dupes:
    http://www.cosmeticskinsolutions.com/B5.htm

They have international shipping. Please don't ask me for review as I have not used their products. But you can try and find feedback on www.makeupalley.com (Skincare Boards or Product Reviews). I am just passing on the info. Alternative brand for the B5 gel is Cellex-C. You can purchase this brand from www.essentialdayspa.com. They ship internationally for reasonable fees or even free shipping if your purchase exceeds 200 Canadian dollars. They have sales a few times a year (15%). Other brands sold in US that make B5 serums are Dermaquest and Isomers. You will have to google for the prices and where to purchase them.
    Last edited by chiaberry; 29-07-2010, 08:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• urkibcotter
    replied
    Originally posted by LEAU View Post
    oh... i tried haba & Dr. wu. i think overall is ok but the percentage is lower and without vitamin E. so just switch back to skinceuticals as i feel that i need more & better ingredients for anti-aging purpose.
    Oh... i was about to buy haba HA lotion as my Skinceuticals B5 is running low. But after your review, i guess i have to find another brand

Leave a comment:

Working...
X