GINVERA Skincare products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shon
    I had used the Ginvera Marvel Gel long long time ago. The result was ok and reasonable for the price. However, it is not encouraged to scrub ur face daily.

For those have very oily skin, it is also only advisable to scrub max. 3 times per week not more than that. For normal skin, 1 time per week or 2 times per week if more oily in T zone. For dry skin, 1 time per week the max.

We have to remember that our cell needs 28 days to renew and replace the dead cells. It is ok that if u use mild scrub for ur body daily, but not ur face. Coz our face skin is more sensitive and delicate than the body skin. If u scrub ur face too often , it will only make it thinner and thinner. Then it will cause dryness and breakouts easily, especially for acne-pro skin. If u have acne-pro skin, it is not encouraged to use scrub but u can use gentle weak acid cleanser to clean ur face daily.
    I have combination skin, but more to dry skin. I use this marvel gel every night, still alright. No breakouts yet.

Comment

i've tried it before. i thought it was okay. except that i didn't like the feel. the gel felt rubbery and chemicalish.

i tried the mask as well.

my mum was initially very into it, and it literally became her holy grail. but after about 3 months, she noticed that her face got drier and that her face got really really white. *me and my mum are naturally tan, so it's REALLY REALLY hard to get fair*

i went on the mask, but after application once, my face became pale and really pasty. so i stopped using the entire range because i thought my face was getting too white.

i don't think it's good for dry skin. but i think it's quite good for combination skin and for it's whitening properties.

Comment

Aiya, you all talk talk i also got tempted. Since Watsons selling the 15ml normal Ginvery marvel gel for $2.50 each, I bought four boxes which equated to $10 for 60ml.

Gonna try tonight and see if that good :p

Comment

think it is not wise to use it everyday
          just once a week will do us some good

Comment

isn't dis like a scrub? i wonder how differently it wks from scrub?

Comment

yeah it is a scrub prob a bit different from the orginal version
              years ago, i used it

Comment

Yeah i totally agree with goth barbie on this ..
                I have the one for whitening and it is much less ouch inducing than the Biore's Pore strips.
                I use it 2x a week max and my mom also uses this as her HG! LoL.
                It's great to remove blackheads on a regular basis for me!

Comment

Okee, I got so caught up with this new method (new to me!) of exfolaiting that I've stocked up on LOTS of marvel gel. I tried it the other day and it was reaal fun

Rub and see visibly the skin come out :sotong:

Haha, I will be enjoying this marvel gel for some time to come. Best thing is that it's cheap!

Comment

I've just bought the twin packet from John Little a few days ago. The twin pack costs $31.90.

I find it quite good (or maybe i had only used a few times). I find my skin quite clean after using it, and the feeling is so smooth and gentle kind

Comment

has it got any alcohol smell?

Comment

Anyone using the Ginvera Green Tea Series ?

Hello fellow members, anyone here usaing the Ginvera green tea series products ? How u guys find about the products any allergy? I felt like using the toner but abit scare ... anyone using ?

Comment

i've tried both the normal and the green tea one. don't know is it the ginvera green tea but when i used the green tea one i broke out. then i switch to the normal one it is ok. it's a gentle scrub. find it not bad. tried the follow me one also. not alcohol smell like the follow me one. find it better at removing dead skin than the follow me one. but the follow me one seems to have whitening effects on my scars. haha.

Comment

Anyone uses Ginvera Green Tea White Lotion? Anyone tried and got good result etc like: Got fairer, and ...... anyone ?

Comment

Hey !

Anyone tried Bioessence's version of the Ginvera's Marvel gel ? They are supposed to perform the same function in removing dead cells/skin but the the Bioessence seems more expensive huh ?

Any reviews ? And i'm confused. How many types of such "scrubs" are there from Ginvera and Bioessence ?

Comment

Just tried out the Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel this morning and i don't see the balls of gel becoming black or anything... and it leave my skin feeling waxy.

how much do you gals use at one time? about 1cm worth of gel ?

Comment

Working...
                                X