No announcement yet.

GINVERA Skincare products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you rub? when rub then the balls of things will come out. i use alot at one time though. like 3cm? haha.

Comment

Hi qian,

I rubbed it all over face ....kinda like doing a scrub on face *LOL*
      Is this correct?

Wow..3cm.. hmm.. ok maybe i shall use more tomorrow morning and see how.

Do you get the waxy after-feel ?

Comment

yup. just rub and rub and the balls of things will sure come out one. your dead skin. haha. maybe you don't have much dead skin? because when i first used got alot of the dead skin come out but subsequenly can see lesser and lesser of them already. yup. i get the waxy feeling too. but after washing it off my skin feels really smooth. no more wax feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
          Just tried out the Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel this morning and i don't see the balls of gel becoming black or anything... and it leave my skin feeling waxy.

how much do you gals use at one time? about 1cm worth of gel ?

Hmm when i used it for the first time, There is white stuff coming out from my face i think is the dead skin cells? But the second time i'm using nothing appeared maybe some white stuff then third timesi used nothing already . I think Diff skin respond differently

Comment

Like the feeling when those "white white" stuffs came out if my face. My face felt so "clean" after that. So anyone of u wash with cleanser again after using the marvel gel?

Comment

Hey girls
              I just bought the Green tea balancing toner just now, GUESS what now has Fragrance FREE ones i think its kinda quite good for sensitives skin , also there are hazel witch inside the ingredietns

Comment

Hi..just decided to dig out this post again coz i tried the marvel gel with green tea..i remember using it when i was a teenager.."stole" some off my mum..and i used to be so amazed with the stuff that came out of my face. I used it again..improved version and all after 10 years..and it still works wonders..i don't know if it's a combination of some products i'm using..but the texture of my skin definetely feels better..and there's something therapeutic about seeing all the icky stuff coming out of your skin at the end of the day..

Comment

Originally posted by clarins
                  Like the feeling when those "white white" stuffs came out if my face. My face felt so "clean" after that. So anyone of u wash with cleanser again after using the marvel gel?
                  Yeah, me! :yaya: I always felt the 'waxy' feeling on my face so I wash it again with my cleanser. Just to play safe also. Hehe. Not sure if I've overdone it though.

Comment

Not too sure if its just me..But I feel that the texture of ginvera marvel gel is different from its green tea version?

I prefer the original one.

Comment

I just tried the Ginvera marvel gel too..it's ok on my t-zone which is on the oily side, but way too drying on the rest of my face which is normal skin..

Comment

i prefer the original one too.. the green tea one give me bumps..

Comment

i used it a looooong long time ago. anyone can refresh my memory: does it remove blackheads?

Comment

Hi all..

Just trying to revive this thread again.. Haha.

I m thinking of trying out a tube tonite, so may I ask, if I have blemish-prone skin with "just recovered" acne scars, is it advisable to use?

Is the Green tea one better or the original? Is it to be used on dry face?

Sorry for the questions again.. OLD Already.. haha.

Comment

Say just to share ..... Watsons is having a sale now .... a pack of 2 60ml tubes are only selling for $19.15 !!!

Comment

Are there any down sides to this product? I have the original marvel gel which I bought off their website, and it's working great for me. Almost too good to be true! So I wonder if there are any long-term disadvantages or effects of over-use?!

Plus, I'm really into this ginvera/bio-essence range. I find it amazing that such supermarket brands can bring such wonderful results. To hell with clarins and biotherm, which was what I have been using the past 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X