No announcement yet.

GINVERA Skincare products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used eversoft exfoliating gel which i bought from the chinese medicine shop near my home @ jurong west st. 51, its good and cheap... S$11.50 only whereelse if you buy it from watson's and such they sells it at S$15.00+ i think....

same goes for the follow-me and ginvera marvel gel.. i think they are selling much cheaper at chinese medicine shop around my area too

Comment

Just checking if the new Green Tea one is better or the normal one and what's the difference between the two. If i'm not wrong, the Green Tea one is more expensive.

I've tried the normal one before and really loved it... feel like trying the Green Tea one

Comment

for those using marvel gel, do you gals still use other facial scrub?

Comment

i'm using the old kind of marvel gel, not the green tea type.

yup, i use another facial exfoliator to exfoliate my face too. its from skinfood, the $3 section at guardian. good and cheap, and i dont see anything wrong with the ingredients. doesnt contain alcohol either, which is what i like! ^^

its beads are really gentle on the skin. helps to maintain my skin by my regular usage of twice a week. however, not everything from this brand skinfood is good. the hair conditioner kept my hair soft and silky and tangle free BUT left specks of white all over my hair if i comb after usage. dont know why so i discontinued usage. their slimming creams are useless too.

i heard that the ginvera marvel gel, the old one is better than the green tea one. dont know whether true or not. anyone tried both and can tell?

Comment

Originally posted by falo
            for those using marvel gel, do you gals still use other facial scrub?
            I don't use other facial scrubs. Marvel gel already rubs off all the dirt skin cells so I think other scrubs are unnecessary.

Comment

yup, i still use my skinfood acne exfoiliating cream twice a week regularly on top of my marvel gel. usage for marvel gel is not regular, sometimes twice sometimes just once a week. it depends on whether i feel my skin needs it or not. if got many breakouts, then wil use the marvel gel.

Comment

my skin's dry and sensitive, and using a sample of the green tea marvel gel gave me bumps and a slight outbreak. !

Comment

hrmm... i am getting mixed reviews on the Ginvera Marvel Gel with Green Tea...

i just got it today at Giant (JB) and i paid about RM24 for it (30ml) which came with 3 bottles of 150g shower cream from the Spa series. thought it was a steal! after conversion, that's less than SGD10.50!

just tried it and i rubbed off a lot of particles from my face! woah! the sales lady told me that i could use it everyday to remove blackheads, and subsequently on alternate days.

hope to see good results soon!

Comment

Hey gals, i brought the Green Tea marvel gel recently at one of the shop in Entertainment Centre....and it cost me S$12.00 onli!!!!
                    and the stuff there all quote cheap.......

Comment

Well, am using the Green tea one. It's fine with me(sensitive skin) in removing dead skin but it doesn't seem to be effective in removing blackheads so

Comment

ahhhh bo-peep why you so late then post this??

my friend already left for malaysia now too late to ask him buy for me already..

Comment

oops! actually not sure if the pharmacies in msia sell it cheaper as well or it's really that cheap at giant... so many things to buy at giant! nearly went crazy looking at the whole range of toiletries! too bad no make up range...

Comment

I have combination skin (oily-dry), so is this suitable for me? or I shouldn't take the risk and try something safer? :roll:

Comment

anyone using ginvera green tea mask?
                              is it good??

Comment

Hi ahmay,
                                I have been using the green tea mask for quite some time. I like it alot cause it helps to moisturise my face. I will always buy 2 packs at one go when there's a sale at John Little/Robinsons.

Comment

Working...
                                X