Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• topaz
    replied
    Not permanent ones, but does it leave your lip marks on the cups ?

Leave a comment:

• poochi
    replied
    Michelle> Gah! The colours were really nice, but if they run out fast, I don't think I can get them. $$$ *sigh*

topaz> You mean permanent stains?

Leave a comment:

• topaz
    replied
    Just wondering, do the lipglass stains the coffee cups since they're quite sticky?

Leave a comment:

• stilafaux
    replied
    Not lovedust but Jeanette, my lustreglass is almost 80% now after using it daily for about a week plus.

I just *bought* flashmode and i love it!

Leave a comment:

• poochi
    replied
    Michelle, aww! My friend in the States asked me if it's available in Singapore - guess I've to let her know the bad news! That was released a long time ago though.

lovedust, is it true that MAC's lustreglasses finish very fast? I want Flashmode!

Leave a comment:

• lovedust
    replied
    I prefer their lustre glass to lipglass now.

Leave a comment:

• stilafaux
    replied
    Jeanette, I dont think this lipglass stain is sold here. IIRC, it was an LE one.

Leave a comment:

• poochi
    replied
    Does anyone know if MAC's "Mlle Maraschino" Lipglass Stain is still available at counters here?

Leave a comment:

• poochi
    replied
    From NewsCom...Info provided by Janice from Spectra.Net

M A C Cosmetics celebrates the high energy and soulful beauty of American Idol winner and J/19 recording artist, Fantasia Barrino with two new Lipglasses, Fantabulous 1 and Fantabulous 2 ; two colours to groove with her first album, FREE YOURSELF which will be released November 23rd. M A C lipglasses will be available at select M A C locations.

Fantabulous 1 (a smoldering copper) and Fantabulous 2 (a full-on reddened bronze). (From Spectra.Net)

Leave a comment:

• poochi
    replied
    Soft Sun Lipglass

Has anyone tried Soft Sun lipglass? I may be getting it in a swap soon, and I wonder if it'll wash me out! (I'm an NC35 with yellow undertones)

Leave a comment:

• SMOKEYeyes
    replied
    wow... thanks candeee.... informative indeed..

feels good i always get advices & answers from CC!!!

Leave a comment:

• candeecake
    replied
    I recalled I saw a v. pretty nude pink lipstick, Giddy (I think). Maybe you want to check that out too.

Leave a comment:

• candeecake
    replied
    smokey, we'v the price listed here -> http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...&threadid=2431

Not sure about lipstick, for lipgloss maybe you want to take alook at Lust, Entice, Prr and Song & Dance.

Leave a comment:

• SMOKEYeyes
    replied
    thanks alot ayumi & mag for the replies!

sigh... that day i went down hoping to get something & again not fated.. so i will make my trip down on SAT to get a gloss.. i think i kinda like the tube ones (hope they have some without taste... though they do smell pleasant but as a gloss i rather wear them naturally)

i am also looking at the lipsticks .. something nude but shimmery i can wear if i have mod or smokeyeyes make-up. MUST GET SOMETHING!!!!!!!

how much are the gloss & lipsticks BTW?? no SA came up to serve me that day...

Leave a comment:

• makeupmag
    replied
    I forgot to say that the regular stains are tackier/last longer (imo) and smell like lemon vanilla, while the regular lipglasses are less tacky (although they are still sticky) and smell like regular vanilla.

The flavoured lip glass stains (the delish & tastis) have their own scents, according to their names.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X