• yuana
    replied
    Nice info

Leave a comment:

• esabelle
    replied
    Originally posted by keiko
    esabelle,

The S26 is really too sheer, it doesn't show much on me even though i'm quite fair-skinned. As you're quite tanned, i think it'll be difficult to make the colour show up. The P1 trio will definitely work better on you.

Thanks for the tips ladies. Then, I'll look at other stuff in her swap list.

Leave a comment:

• keiko
    replied
    Originally posted by GG

I find sheer shimmers or highlighting product works very well on tan pple...
    I agree with you on that!
    But i must add, S26 are pastel shades. Tanned skin can take the vibrant colours of P1 better.

Leave a comment:

• GG
    replied
    Originally posted by keiko
    esabelle,

The S26 is really too sheer, it doesn't show much on me even though i'm quite fair-skinned. As you're quite tanned, i think it'll be difficult to make the colour show up. The P1 trio will definitely work better on you.
    hm.... I think the effect could probably well reversed for tan pple...

I find sheer shimmers or highlighting product works very well on tan pple...

Just watched Americon Idol 3 and I love how gold, silver, lime-yellow shows out so well in those Africans-American idols!!!

Leave a comment:

• keiko
    replied
    esabelle,

Leave a comment:

• esabelle
    replied
    Hi thanks, I'm actually swapping my P1 trio. I have way too much purple and pink. Gotta think twice then THanks

Leave a comment:

• ssgg02
    replied
    Originally posted by esabelle
    HI, ladies. Can anyone help me out with S26 eyeshadow trio colours. I'm trying to work out a swap and would like to know how it looks like. Been searching around but couldn't find. ANd any reviews those who own this trio. Thank You.
    Hi, i've tried it a couple of times... love the color .. it's purple,white & pink.. very sweet pastal color. btw, what you want to swap with?

Leave a comment:

• esabelle
    replied
    HI, ladies. Can anyone help me out with S26 eyeshadow trio colours. I'm trying to work out a swap and would like to know how it looks like. Been searching around but couldn't find. ANd any reviews those who own this trio. Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• stilafaux
    replied
    Originally posted by ssgg02
    love S26 & S27 too... first time buying KP e/s... initially was complaining to the SA that it's too sheer but after she used a wet applicator to apply the color ... woo.. im totally falling in love with it.. the SA Sherine also very helpful ... show me alot of ways to apply it... will be a faithful KP fanz from today onwards..
    yay! great , one more person to the KP cult!

Leave a comment:

• ssgg02
    replied
    love S26 & S27 too... first time buying KP e/s... initially was complaining to the SA that it's too sheer but after she used a wet applicator to apply the color ... woo.. im totally falling in love with it.. the SA Sherine also very helpful ... show me alot of ways to apply it... will be a faithful KP fanz from today onwards..

Leave a comment:

• califit
    replied
    I love S27 too!! I use the pink in inner corner of eye and green in the outer corner of the eye and love it to bits...

S26 is rather light though, but great for casual wear.

S28 is quite different from the usual brown tones. After application, its subtle and natural.

Leave a comment:

• teiko
    replied
    Actually, S27 is a more popular shade. Most of the girls got that during the launch. S26 is a bit too sheer for my liking. Works better on darker skintone. But I really S28. Though it is a brown, it looks really natural on application and this is definately an idiot proof combination cos the color goes on really sheer and you cant blotch it up no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• jemay
    replied
    Originally posted by stilafaux
    Passed by the counter today and could not resist looking at the Spring trios!
    The SA Rin told me that this season's stuff focused more on the iridescence of the eyeshadows rather than on colour. I tried the S27 and fell for it!
    The SA also showed me how versatile this trio would be for both lining and on crease so I thought why not?
    I definitely agree with u, i am quite tempted by S27 too

Leave a comment:

• stilafaux
    replied
    Passed by the counter today and could not resist looking at the Spring trios!
    The SA Rin told me that this season's stuff focused more on the iridescence of the eyeshadows rather than on colour. I tried the S27 and fell for it!
    The SA also showed me how versatile this trio would be for both lining and on crease so I thought why not?

Leave a comment:

• duckiee
    replied
    nope no pictures

belly on MUA has a really good picture of her trios though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X