X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by stilafaux
      Doesn't it look chalky when you apply loose powder then powder blush?
      I am not too sure myself but my blush did look chalky on me when i did that ... :huh:
      You can try tapping excess blush off the brush to get a sheerer and less powdery layer on your cheeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by stilafaux
        Doesn't it look chalky when you apply loose powder then powder blush?
        I am not too sure myself but my blush did look chalky on me when i did that ... :huh:
        Stilafaux: you have to put LP before your powder blusher to set your foundation first. Or else, any 'wet' products you've applied previously will 'catch' the blusher unevenly. Setting the LP first creates a layer over which you can dust and blend your powder blusher.

If you find your blusher looking chalky, you might have put too much LP or blusher. Try shaking your brush before application to remove all excess powder? Anyway, if you wait for a while to let your skin reproduce its sebum, the 'chalkiness' should disappear.

I'm usually too lazy to wait. I'd use a clean brush to dust off all excess then spritz my face with my Shu Depsea Mist.

Comment

• Thanks for all the replies
          I will def. try this out!
          Last edited by Glossie; 03-09-2004, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ataraxia
            I'd use a clean brush to dust off all excess then spritz my face with my Shu Depsea Mist.
            I am hopeless when it comes to using mist for the face. How to spritz and not have your make-up dissolved or smudged in the fine water droplets?

Comment

• Vonnie: I used to worry about that, but after Jamie from MAC tried it on me, I realised that's not a problem!

The mist doesn't dissolve the makeup, but 'refreshes' it. It makes my makeup seem more 'vibrant', especially mid-day when it's 'died'.

Just take care to hold the bottle at an appropriate distance from you, so the mist that comes out is in tiny tiny droplets by the time it hits your face?

Sometimes, I cover my eyes when I do it so it doesn't smear my mascara.

Comment

• 2nd that. the shu deep sea mist is good, i love the rose scented one also just bought my variety blush today "finally". it has really good staying power IMO and didn't change colour on me. the SA tried it on both my hand and cheeks and i continued my shopping after that. the colour still looks as good as when just applied even after i got home at night, really glad i got this!

Comment

• Hey Vonnie,I had the same worries as you before,but I had tried the KP mist after my makeup and I really liked it.It does not "melt" your makeup,rather it helps to make the "chalky look" disappear.Now I am addicted....

Comment

• Thanks, Xue, Aveline and Pelecia

Comment

• just like to ask is CCB Fabulush similar to Variety by any chance? TIA!~

Comment

• Originally posted by denise
                        it was bright red with peachy/goldly undertone, as what the SA descrided to me when i bought it. HTHs

this is what denise said a page back when somebody asked how the both of them compare

Comment

• Originally posted by aveline
                          just like to ask is CCB Fabulush similar to Variety by any chance? TIA!~
                          Red Note CCB is closer...

Comment

• THe new collection, Tone + and Up the Amp are out on the MAC website!

Comment

• yep!! i want the peachy keen and foolish something...

Comment

• went to MAC at robinsons todae..was told that shimmer blushes will be out 2-3weeks time only...

Comment

Working...
                                X