No announcement yet.

MAC Blushers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noted! I wanna go down to MAC and check the blushes out myself but I'm afraid the SAs will bomb me while I look while promoting their items!

Comment

• MAC SAs don't really bother with you. You can take your time choosing, just say you wanna have a look =)

Comment

• btw, strada is permanent. no need to rush.

Comment

• Why be afraid of the SAs? Actually, most of the time I'm the one bombing the SAs with questions and rants, such as why isn't Strada available in SG. In fact they will be able to give advices. My experiences with them are pretty good, haven't met any very bad SAs from MAC yet.

Comment

• Well, I'm not much of an outside person and prefer to test stuff out myself... Had quite a sum of such exp from counter brands that the SAs will follow you wherever you go cause you've got the "I'm a student and I may steal" look.

I've never been to MAC to slowly view stuff, the most I did was to go down there, grab their 187 and pay before rushing off.

I should probably approach them and ask for which blush suits my skintone right?

Comment

• i think MAC SAs aren't very follow-y. Btw, I suggest you get a pink and a peach blush. I love dollymix but if you're going for a more everyday blush you can try well dressed or pink swoon. Something more subtle would be pinch o peach, blushbaby. For peach, springsheen or peachykeen,maybe peaches.

Actually, I suggest you pick up Dainty as an everyday blush. It's a mineralized blush, should be still retailing. Another easy to work with shade is warm soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by makeupmag
                Unfortunately, it has been discontinued.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/..._goodbyes.tmpl
                haha oops, didn't realise that. thanks for the clarification.

it's still on nordstrom.com for anyone who wants to get it!

Comment

• You can also check out the LE rose romance beauty powders they have now, Blush of Youth is a nice color, quite sheer but you can layer it to get the color to show. It's another very pretty pink color.

Comment

• I checked out the blush of youth on the MAC website, looks very pretty as compared to the other blusher colours! Maybe it was purposely featured that way? It's LE...

Is it available now at MAC outlets? Same price as other blushers right? $38?

Comment

• alas...strada got dced? it's a really nice bush...

Comment

• Could someone please compare Dame and Coygirl? Which is better? I'm looking for a light plum-toned pink blush and was told to go with either of these. I used to own True Romantic Beauty Powder and loved it, but hoped it was slightly lighter.
                        Last edited by OceansHeartbeat; 17-05-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• maybe you can try desert rose? it looks like what you are looking for.. =) i do not have it but it's this really nice matt color..

Comment

• Snowjade The LE rose beauty powder (blush of youth) is from the A Rose Romance collection: http://forums.cozycot.com/cosmetics/...e-romance.html

You should go down the the counters can test it out first. I read that it doesn't show up for everyone, but for me it shows up after a few layers. It's $41, the size of the beauty powder is bigger than the normal pan blushers.

Comment

• Thanks prettyeagle! Saw the swatches and the blush pictures, looks really pretty. I'm afraid I won't make it in time to grab it before it goes OOS

Comment

• Originally posted by OceansHeartbeat View Post
                                Could someone please compare Dame and Coygirl? Which is better? I'm looking for a light plum-toned pink blush and was told to go with either of these. I used to own True Romantic Beauty Powder and loved it, but hoped it was slightly lighter.

I would really go for Dame.. Dame is lighter than Coygirl..

Comment

Working...
                                X