Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feissy
    replied
    I have acne-prone oily skin and I use BB cream and occasional blusher (bourjois).

I'm quite sensitive to some ingredients too so I always use a good moisturizer to act as a barrier between bb cream and my face.

I'm going to try out everyday minerals soon, will let you girls know if it works well on my skin

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

Leave a comment:

• vivavoomz
    replied
    if you are new to makeup, maybe it's best you start off reading the "Makeup Newbies" thread. Don't be too ambitious to try everything at one go.

Leave a comment:

• kanki_oak
    replied
    thx,but i have another prob too,everi time i put on my mascara,after i wipe them of ,i will start tearing,and everitime i apply the mascara my eyes sting.....is it because it is not right for me??just use this mas for 2 times,2 times got this prob...

Leave a comment:

• deloclvb
    replied
    I think you should take some time to look through the mineral make up threads.
    And see the skincare threads for Acne care.

most mineral make up are bought online, so it might be a bit tricky if u are in a hurry ...
    Maybelline mineral powder has too little shades to choose from. Unless u can find a match within the 3 powder its not really a good direction to go for now.

If a make up is giving you breakouts it also might be because u are not removing them properly?

There are dedicated threads to silkygirl /wet n wild cosmetics, Eyeliner / eyeshadow / foudnation / makeup remover threads too.
    So going to the individual threads will give u more defined answers.

Leave a comment:

• kanki_oak
    replied
    thx for replying,hich brand is gd ah? the maybelline 1 like nt pure??

Leave a comment:

• majestic
    replied
    Why don't you try mineral powder? I heard that it is quite good for sensitive skin and help to prevent breakouts.

Leave a comment:

• kanki_oak
    replied
    desprate help needed!!!

hihi am new here,i have sensitive skin,any 1 can recommend what foundation shuld use to prevent break outs??currently using faceshop de, dosen stay on will and have breakouts.....
    another problem,just bought mm's brow pencil and eye shadow and sliky girl funky eyelights pencil,metallic bronze ,tried out both ytd,but it turned out horrible ,help! hu can help me,hu can teach me ho to do eye make-up??is i don't put on make-up i look sleepy,hu can help me??

Leave a comment:

• majacqueline
    replied
    I stopped using my mu until today so have no idea which ones are good for oil control. What I do is apply my Proactive Daily Oin Control under my moisturiser. That helps me to control my oil.

Leave a comment:

• lemonlimez
    replied
    Originally posted by majacqueline View Post
    Jane Iredale's mu is mineral mu but you can try MeLange Mineral Makeup and Pure Luxe too, they sell USD$1 samples for you to try out. I use Melange and I really like how gentle it is on my skin.

i am using pure luxe now, but not much oil control for me..
    any suggestion of brands that does well in oil control?

Leave a comment:

• Shortcake
    replied
    My beautician recommended Averine for my sensitive and acne-prone skin. Anybody use it before?

Leave a comment:

• Shortcake
    replied
    Can I get Bare Escentual in Singapore?

Also, can I get Bare Escentual in Auckland?

My friend swears by it and I want to give it a try! She got hers from States.

Leave a comment:

• majacqueline
    replied
    Jane Iredale's mu is mineral mu but you can try MeLange Mineral Makeup and Pure Luxe too, they sell USD$1 samples for you to try out. I use Melange and I really like how gentle it is on my skin.

Leave a comment:

• BluberriMuffin
    replied
    Originally posted by alis
    Hi,

I have super sensitive skin, tried products from Kiehl's, clinique, Biotherm ... (all of these brands claims that they are mild and suitable for sensitive skin), red and itchy patches appears .

Any product recommendation for sensitive skin, especially for 2 way cake .

Thx
    Hi Alis,

Have you tried a cosmetics line called 'Jane Iredale' before? Its especially formulated for sensitive skin & you can only find it at beauty salons. Its so gentle they even use it on ppl after their facial treatments to cover redness.

Another line thats supposed to be good for sensitive skin is Bare Escentuals which is made from minerals. My friend with sensitive skin used this one and found it really good. HTHS

Leave a comment:

• popie
    replied
    hi alis

I have sensitive skin too. My skin used to be very congested and the cheek area was very prone to eczema. Used to see the doc very often for mt eczema problem. I'm particularly allergic to products with strong fragance or alcohol. Ther was a period where I'm allegic to many products - skinarecare or makeup. It was horrible. I started going for facial and my skin is more clear now.

I do not use 2way cake so cant be of much help but here are some products that I used before and did not aggravate my skin:
    Dermalogica Treatment Foundation - has not clog up my pores
    Dermalogica skincare products
    Derma-Rx skincare products

Leave a comment:

• alis
    replied
    Cosmetics for Super sensitive skin

Hi,

I have super sensitive skin, tried products from Kiehl's, clinique, Biotherm ... (all of these brands claims that they are mild and suitable for sensitive skin), red and itchy patches appears .

Any product recommendation for sensitive skin, especially for 2 way cake .

Thx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X