No announcement yet.

Toothpaste.Mouthwash.Breath Fresheners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toothpaste: Colgate Whitening... or any other toothpast im fine.

Mouthwash: Flucaril Mouthrinse. As refreshing as listerine is... the normal ones don't contain fluoride... hence they are not very effective in combating plague. Furthermore, it has alcohol content which tends to make your mouth dry.

Breath Freshener: None.

Toothbrush: Oral B cross action

Dental Flosh: Oral B waxed floss
    ( heheh... added this in.. because its actually very important for your oral hygiene. Only prevention for tooth decay on the mesial and distal sides of your teeth which toothbrushes don't reach.)

Comment

for breath freshner, i do like to take in strawberry flavour ricola, use Pearlie White breath freshner. It's good!

Comment

Dunno where to post, but recently i found one product calls breathpop. It eliminates bad smell from stomach and emits menthol fresh air when breathe out. Just pop up 2-3 mints (soft capsule) with water after having foods containing garlic or onion and wine/alcohol. Tried it and really like the smell when burp

Comment

Originally posted by grapejuice View Post
          Dunno where to post, but recently i found one product calls breathpop. It eliminates bad smell from stomach and emits menthol fresh air when breathe out. Just pop up 2-3 mints (soft capsule) with water after having foods containing garlic or onion and wine/alcohol. Tried it and really like the smell when burp
          Do you brush your tongue also everyday..... use a tongue scraper to scrap alway the whitish substance that reside on your tongue can help you get fresher breath....

Comment

No, i didn' t anyway, i only pop up the mints after having foods with garlic or onion. I hate the smell when we burp.

Comment

Toothpaste: Darlie or Colgate (depends on *** dad gets)
              Mouthwash: Salt water (my dentist recommends this rather than mouthwash)
              Breath Freshener: a mint!

Comment

Hey grapejuice, where to get this? and the price? thanks..

Comment

Not grapejuice, but you can get this at Watson's. Retails for $4+ pex box iirc. Hths!

Comment

toothpaste: Darlie
                    mouthwash: listerine citrus
                    floss: oral B dental floss

Comment

Which brand of antiseptic mouthwash are you using?

Which brand of antiseptic mouthwash are you using?
                      Where do you buy?
                      I am trying to find a good mouthwash...

Comment

Listerine
                        Try the citrus 1

Comment

Mouthwash

Which brand of mouthwash is good and cheap?
                          Where do you buy it?

Comment

Toothpaste - Oral B
                            Toothbrush: Oral B cross action

Comment

anybody tried Phe Rose perfume teeth before?
                              find that the adv quite cute

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ylTVfBGwfA...me+teeth_1.jpg

Comment

Anyone knows about this toothpaste, Elgydium, that is sold in the pharmacy at Scotts Isetan? It is about 10 dollars, and is popular with celebs.

Comment

Working...
                                X