Bod organic skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qing89, I did one here: http://forums.cozycot.com/2054458-post40.html
    It leaves a smooth finish and skin feels hydrated. Generally organic skincare just makes my skin feel refreshed. Pair with the deep clarifying mask as a weekly regime for best results - the combination works well for me.

MissCorolle, this one's been good for me - It holds up to what it promises. My eye area is firmer and tighter. Pretty concentrated stuff, so I advice you to really use sparingly. I see this as a skincare 'investment' againt premature ageing, and not a 'miracle treatment', if you know what I mean.

Comment

• am a Jurlique and AESOP user... is BOD better than them??
      Heard the toner is good, any review??

Comment

• Hey Babes..I bought the serum and cleanser which are over 100 bucks...anybody knows the website to claim the free gifts?

Comment

• This was printed on the shelves: www.bod-promo.com.sg
          Pretty attractive, I mean 2 gifts (though I don't need another lip balm!). I still do not have the frangipani body butter, and $100 is quite ok, not hard at all to reach.

cutiepie, I use Jurlique and Aesop too. I think its subjective which brand is better. Honestly they are all excellent. Jurlique and Aesop have premium prices but has a much wider range. If you are looking for an honest, simple, 'department store' quality organic range without the premium prices, that would be how I would see Bod. Honestly I think alot of these are marketing - Jurlique and Aesop are more prominent in terms of the way they promote and position their brands, while Bod is a little more down to earth. They are all Australian by the way...

Comment

• has anyone tried the freebies featured on the website?

Comment

• Originally posted by melissakay View Post
              has anyone tried the freebies featured on the website?
              hi melissakay. do you mean rice body scrub and body butter?

i got the body scrub recently. it's very hydrating in my opinion, and it works really well at softening my skin. a very good exfoliator overall, can see my skin becoming radiant after each use. i should have waited for the promo before buying it lol. but oh well, can still get the body butter.

Comment

• Originally posted by cutiepie View Post
                am a Jurlique and AESOP user... is BOD better than them??
                Heard the toner is good, any review??
                hi cutiepie. im currently using the rose hydrosol toner. it does very well at tightening pores and it makes me feel really good after using it on my face. highly recommended .

Comment

• Hi cotters! I've been using bod anti-aging eye serum for a few weeks now and I'm glad to say that it's working on my fine line . The indentations are not very deep anymore, maybe the lines will totally disappear in a few months. Very worth it ...

Comment

• Hi gals,

If you have Nov issue of Simply Her magazine and you purchase SGD 100 before 20% discount, are you still eligible for the free gifts?

The T&C at the website said that:

The current promotion does not preclude any other Bod? promotions that may be in force during the same period.

That means we can use both promotion?
                    Thaaanks for the input

Comment

• I wrote in to ask - was wondering the same also. The company wrote back to say both promo can run concurrently. So that means as long as the purchase value is over $100 after discount, the free gifts still apply.

Comment

• Originally posted by swissroll View Post
                        hi cutiepie. im currently using the rose hydrosol toner. it does very well at tightening pores and it makes me feel really good after using it on my face. highly recommended .
                        ooh great, i will get one soon... tried Jurlique rose spray toner doesnt really show anything after 3 bottles used.
                        Isit cheaper to purchase it in Austrailia?

Comment

• My mum checked it out in Perth and can't seem to find BOD over there, even in the huge mega malls there. Not sure about other states though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveActually View Post
                            This was printed on the shelves: www.bod-promo.com.sg
                            Pretty attractive, I mean 2 gifts (though I don't need another lip balm!). I still do not have the frangipani body butter, and $100 is quite ok, not hard at all to reach.

cutiepie, I use Jurlique and Aesop too. I think its subjective which brand is better. Honestly they are all excellent. Jurlique and Aesop have premium prices but has a much wider range. If you are looking for an honest, simple, 'department store' quality organic range without the premium prices, that would be how I would see Bod. Honestly I think alot of these are marketing - Jurlique and Aesop are more prominent in terms of the way they promote and position their brands, while Bod is a little more down to earth. They are all Australian by the way...
                            Thanks babe! I simply adore the eye serum...after applying it for a few mins..can feel a little tightening effect..as for the cleansing milk...love the smell...not too great in removing waterproof mascara though!

Comment

• i'm currently using BOD products as well.

I quite like the cleansing gel + moisturier.

However i'm not suitable for the toner.. my upperlip area was peeling very badly when using it.

Same for the mask. My eyes were tearing when i'm applying the mask on my cheeks area only. it just sting my eyes badly even when i'm not applying anywhere near my eyes! ( i tried twice anyway) i really like the mask alot as my face feels really soft after using.

I just started using the eye essence yesterday, so far i quite like it. really can feel the tightening effect! hopefully i won't experience any sensitivity towards this product! (i let my mum tried the eye essence, red patches appear immediately at the eye area! luckily it went off after a few hours)

i agree that those essential oils can be too strong for some sensitive skin.

Currently I'm still waiting for my face oil (OOS) to arrive. Hopefully it will suits my skin!

i must rave for the lipbalm! its really one of the best lip balm i've ever used!

Comment

• Today last day of Simply Her mag promo so I rushed down to buy some products.

Organic moroccan rose face oil
                                Light moisturising cream
                                Anti-aging eye serum

I hope it works for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X