BEST sunblock for ACNE-prone skin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cel
    I just bought the loreal spf 50 in porcelain and realised it looks kinda oily. it doesnt feel as oily as it seems though. wonder if the non-tinted formula makes any difference? anyone who have tried? TIA!!
    i am using the loreal one with tinted..similar as yours but it does not look oily on me..u do not have to use a moisturizer before that as this doubles up as a moisturizer.

Comment

thanks twinkle!

I didnt put on any mosturiser, just toner before the spf50. anyone using the non-tinted formula and does it look oily?

Comment

i was a little KS with loreal spf50, i sometimes apply my sothy's regulating cream moisturizer first. while it doesn't leave me oily, it doesn't really get absorbed, it's something like applying a layer of foundation, though the texture is much lighter for loreal.

but i can live with that, cos i have this huge zit last week, the kind that's just red and doesn't "ripe". this week, it healed without leaving too dark a scar as compare to my previous zits. i credit that to loreal spf50! i also apply vichy's acne concealor during the day for a more opaque protection.

Comment

sun block SPF

hello babes

does SPF increases the chances of getting clog pores? im using vichy sun block. SPF50, is it too much for normal indoor days?

anna lo

Comment

Originally posted by annalo View Post
            hello babes

does SPF increases the chances of getting clog pores? im using vichy sun block. SPF50, is it too much for normal indoor days?

anna lo
            i don't think its too much dear.Because even indoors the chances being hit by UV rays are high like via windows etc. Unless you personally experience visibly clogged pores problem directly from the product you're using, better stick with it for while.If concerned too much you can go down to SPF30-35.But in my case, i liked vichy's sunblock.Just not swtiched to LRP's sunblock since had used vichy for too long.
            Oh yes, once get home, clean your face ASAP to give your skin change into nights resting form.

Comment

annalo: Yes, SPF does increase the chance of getting clogged pores because it leave a layer to protect skin from the sun, that is if you do not remove it with a cleansing oil.

Comment

use DRs Secret sunscreen if u like natural complexion.
                use Aestier dayshield if you like transparant complexion
                use Aestier Total base ( 3 in 1 : suncreen, concealer & make-up base)
                all above wont clogged pores.....for trial contact me at +65-83786058

Comment

i like SKII sunblock with spf50.

Comment

well im into shiseido spf 34. its has that beach-y smell to it. and im loving it.
                    Last edited by Cartini; 13-01-2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

can use make up base with SPF for sensitive skin.

Comment

I'll recommend the mentholatum acnes tinted sunscreen SPF50.
                        It is slightly tinted and hence provides a little coverage ahd has superior oil control!

Comment

^ I second the rec. I'm finishing my first bottle and am stocking up now. Watsons have promo sometimes and it sells for $7.90 after discount. One of the best tinted sunscreen I've ever used.

Comment

i'm using the moisturizer from bliv. blue bottle. i think it's about $50? i saw it dawn yang's blog and some other bloggers' blog. and am happy to have bought it! the lightest, most oil free moisturizer i've ever used! SOOOO fast absorbed into my skin which has never happened to my thick face before... really...

Comment

hi, where can u buy bilv. blue sunscreen?

Comment

SASA?i they sell bliv prdts there

Comment

Working...
                                X