Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeannemerry
    replied
    Marc Jacob foundation is not too bad, I like the really light texture, coverage is alright and texture is quite different from some other brands out there. I bought ivory light, which blends very well into my skin.

Leave a comment:

• Insirlnip
    replied
    锘縒hat Your Clothing Label Says About You

锘縒elcome To Bamboo
    Bamboo fabric is very much similar to the softness of silk. Since the bamboo fibers are without chemical treatment, they are naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate the skin, making bamboo fabric hypoallergenic and perfect for those who experience allergic reactions to other natural fibers such as wool or hemp. On that same note, bamboo fabric is also antibacterial and antifungal. This is because bamboo possesses an anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent called ""Bamboo Kun"", allowing the plant to naturally flourish and grow in the wild without the use of pesticides or fertilizers. This beneficial quality of the bamboo plant remains in its textile form, killing all bacteria keeping the wearer feeling fresher and odor free for longer, making the clothes healthier and more hygienic.
    Bamboo clothing is an environmentally friendly and inexpensive choice for those who demand the highest level of comfort combined with outstanding quality. Bamboo clothing, made from a natural product that's breathable has excellent anti-bacterial and moisture wicking qualities, and is luxuriously soft, making it suitable for everybody from newborn babies to adults. Bamboo clothing for men, women and children are available in a wide range of styles, colors, and sizes. This type of fabric has an uneven weave which gives the shirt a beautiful and unique look for women's clothing. Besides this, you can find here, an extensive collection of children's bamboo clothing. These children's clothes made from spun bamboo are monster energy apparel
    really great both in design and comfort. The available colors of this Bamboo Clothing are soothing in nature and of abercrombie and fitch outlet uk
    course the prices are stipulated at your comfort. Customers who are willing to buy Children's Bamboo Clothes are offered with an abundance of fabulous designs and wonderful colors to choose from. Moreover bamboo-made clothes are the most comfortable ones and wearing them is really a great experience.
    Another benefit of bamboo is that it releases a significant amount of oxygen into the air, more so than trees. Planting bamboo can help reduce the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as well as reducing soil erosion and desertification. The complex root system of bamboo plants makes them an excellent choice for planting in areas that of high erosion such as riverbanks and areas subject to mud slides. They are also quite suitable for planting in areas which have suffered significant soil degradation and deforestation.
    Bamboo is one of the earth's most sustainable resources. Bamboo fiber is a revolutionary new fabric that has unparalleled advantages, including strength, versatility, softness and luxurious texture. In a very short time, clothing made from bamboo fiber has made it to the top ranks of eco-friendly choices. Bamboo fiber has excellent qualities of color absorption, fast-drying capabilities, and is known for draping elegantly from the body and feeling as soft as cashmere. Unlike silk, bamboo is wrinkle-resistant and can easily Borse louis vuitton
    be washed and dried, making it Borse louis vuitton outlet
    much simpler to take care of. In addition to these fantastic fashion-friendly qualities, the use of bamboo clothing also has many environmental benefits to offer.
    Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world it is because of its extraordinary water absorbency potential. This burberry sale
    property comes in useful in the fashion world, making bamboo fabric three to four times more absorbent than cotton. Bamboo fabric wicks away moisture from the skin, allowing it to evaporate, keeping the wearer naturally drier and more comfortable.
    Unlike many of the other fabrics, bamboo clothing is extremely breathable. The natural bamboo plant keeps itself cool in the heat and like its other properties, is also maintained in its fabric form. The cross-section of the bamboo fiber is covered with micro-holes giving the fabric better moisture absorption and ventilation. As a result, bamboo clothing is able to keep the wearer almost two degrees cooler in the heat and noticeably warmer in the cold. Bamboo clothing is also ""anti static and UV protective as it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays"" providing the wearer with another beneficial quality from bamboo made clothing.
    Even the fashion industry which is obviously known for its concern and interest in creating style and setting new trends has incorporated ways to be more environmentally friendly. With the growing popularity of a new fabric made of bamboo, fashion designers have slowly begun to use bamboo fabric in many of their up coming collections.
    Fabric made Borse louis vuitton outlet
    from bamboo plant is extremely soft, smooth, and luxuriously comfortable. This bamboo fabric is created from bamboo pulp and is bleached without the use of chlorine. Bamboo fabric is easy to dye and it is done so without using any harsh chemicals and using methods which use less water than conventional dyeing methods.

Related Articles:
    Heroism of ancestor overshadowed by ’Seediq Bale’ film descendants claim | Taiwan Sun
    This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here » Blog Archive » Females fail Marine Infantry Officers’ Course again
    Микроблог контакта » Сергей Савин: Мой блог
    Audiences love JEKYLL & HYDE on Broadway! | Broadway Direct
    Ask A Lawyer - WORLD Law Direct

Leave a comment:

• She
    replied
    I used to love DPF when my skin was oilier.. now it's more dehydrated combination so I use Vitalumiere Fluide instead.

If you're looking for other matte foundations to try, Sisley Transmat is lovely too.. leaves a really soft matte finish.. you can pick up a very generous sample sachet from any Sisley counter.

oh and YSL are launching a new matte foundation soon incase anyone is interested, Teint Matte Purete or something

Leave a comment:

• yenyen
    replied
    Giorgio Armani Matte Silk Foundation

It's worth every penny, that foundation! I have to admit the selection of shades aren't that varied, since they're mostly pink-based. Found quite a good match with MSF#2, I'm RMK Creamy #102.

Now the good points. It's got better oil-control than RMK Creamy, and even after many many hours (5 hours thereabouts) it's only very slight sheen that looks more towards glowy than oily really. It has this very faint scent that I really love too!

Doesn't turn patchy on me like RMK would occasionally (and MSF doesn't accentuate dry areas, like under-eye). And I prefer MSF's finish, very suede-feel. I would say coverage is medium, perhaps slightly sheerer than RMK (also more runny).

Can't be more glad I've got this foundation!

Leave a comment:

• Vonn
    replied
    Jo, I was using Water Bank Essence from Laneige. Using IPSA Moisture Keep Up samples now. Will be getting the full size Moisture Keep Up soon

Leave a comment:

• duckiee
    replied
    vonnie, slightly OT but what hydrating essence do you use?

Leave a comment:

• Vonn
    replied
    Have to agree with vit_c. I have very oily skin and am always plagued by the "shiny face" problem. Nowadays, I just use toner followed by a hydrating essence and just skip moisturiser when I put on my foundation. I feel that it helps

Though I still get breakthrough shine, it takes longer before this happens and it is not as bad as before. We have to be realistic I guess, cannot expect miracles to happen

My experience with very matte foundation or ultra oil-controlling foundation is that they accentuate the dry area under my eyes really badly

Leave a comment:

• vit_c
    replied
    i am not into mattifiers & just to state my concerns as i did try some testers & found them reeking of alcohol this could furthur dry the skin causing it to produce more oil in attempting to balance out the moisture level to the skin.

I would say a very matte foundation is good but its really hard to blend sometimes but i was purposely seeking one out as I was into moisturiser then SPF so its already alot of lotion/wetness wanted to balance out with a very matte foundation.

Now, i just skip moisturiser & straight into the SPF as most are moisturising enough & the weather is not getting any more cooler in Singapore.

super oily skin girls should check their skincare to see if they are using a cleanser that's too hash or are they scrubbing too much & if they are hydrating enough too. Moisturiser can sometimes be skipped but if you find that when you use a light moisturiser your oiliness is better controled then it could be that the skin is dehydrated so the oil comes out to compensate it.

if all else fails, get a super matte foundation, blot few times a day & try to stay indoors.

Leave a comment:

• vonvonne
    replied
    Apparently prescriptives is d/cing their 100% oil-free and I've read raves on their new product virtual matte at MUA Productville. Anyone knows when this will be in SG?

I was wondering about what Shortie said about how when she has on a really constricting foundation, her skin feels smouldered and it rebels by producing even more oil. Skincare works the same way doesn't it? If you over-wash your face, your skin gets stripped & it starts producing more oil.

So what's the best solution then for oily skin gals? A foundation that has moderate instead of super oil-control properties?

Just my 2 cents worth 'cos I'm also on the hunt for a mattifying foundation!

Leave a comment:

• vit_c
    replied
    I still have not bought any - so busy with work I cannot even just pop by robinsons (5mins walk from my office desk!) to try anything.

I will go feel Estee EL matte & check out if there's any promos going on - really sucker for free stuff Chanel is really stingy you are entitled only a free sample for each item you buy & i have experienced some SAs who pretend not to hear you when you ask for a sample when I did buy something.

Might get a friend to get chanel DPF from the airport for me.

Leave a comment:

• BluberriMuffin
    replied
    Hey Ladies :yaya:

Was wondering if any of you ladies have tried both Chanels Double perfection fluide and Diorlight? I'm wanting to get either one of these and would like to know which one is less accentuating on the flakies? and also which one has more yellowy shades?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• shortie
    replied
    Oh, i also went and got a sample of Sense Matte a few days ago. Haven't had the chance to try it, but after i do, i'll be sure to post a review!

Leave a comment:

• shortie
    replied
    DPF hands down!!

Although everybody's skin is different, for me DPF is my holy grail matte foundation

My skin is extremely oily, especially in the summer but for some annoying reason, it doesn't cooperate well with really drying foundations ie. EL Double Matte. When i have on a really constricting foundation, my skin feels smouldered and it rebels by producing even more oil

Anyways, DPF lets my skin breathe and the coverage can range from light to medium/full depending on how you apply it. Given, it will accentuate flakies/dry patches, but usually a good moisturizer underneath will help solve the problem.

I find that DPF gives great oil controlling properties, but that's just me, YMMV. When i do get oily, it's more of a glowy type of look rather than just plain greasy.

I could probably go on for pages how much DPF has done for me, but i'll stop here HTH^^

Leave a comment:

• xiaomay
    replied
    i have oily skin and the chanel SA recommended me Teint Controle Compact instead of DPC.. which is better? she said that DPC is more for combination skin but i've never heard much raves about TCC. I need a foundation that is very matte. Please help!

Leave a comment:

• geekchic
    replied
    Originally posted by mango
    Plus, as matte as it is when you first apply, the oil-control is only 5/10 IMO.
    HTHs.
    Yup, agree with mango on this one. Chanel DPF is matte on application but oil control is not great IMO too.

Anyone tried the Biotherm Sense Matte that Vonnie mentioned?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X