X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Lyd and dinosaur (cute nick!)!

I'll go check those out as well

Comment

For my body and hands, i really like Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Body Emulsion. It absorbs quickly but is very moisturizing - with consistent use, i find it give the smoothest skin imaginable, at least for my friends and i
      They have a hand cream version which is alot thicker and doesn't absorb as easily but it is supposedly good for extremely dry hands.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
        cheap would be below S$20 (or 7GBP)?

I'll go see if Boots has those. THankies!
        where can we locate boots in locally? is it a product that can be found in watsons etc or it has a shop by itself or we have to order it online? Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Boots is the chemist, the UK equivalent of Guardian Pharmacy

Comment

cetaphil moisturizer is another great cheap and rich moisturizer. definitely for those with dry skin.

Comment

Aveeno! But I'm not sure whether is it available in UK, I bought the body lotion while I was in Las Vegas. It was real good, light yet moisturiizing & no sticky feeling. A minus point is that it's fragrance free

Comment

Hi qian, may i know where can i get the cetaphil moisturiser. I had been searching high and low for it at every guardian pharmacy i come by.. TIA.

Comment

Thought Cetaphil moisturiser wasn't available in Singapore. Only the cleanser?

Comment

I thought there was? I got the Cetaphil moisturizer from Guardian at Holland Village last year. :huh:

Comment

Cetaphil moisturiser is available at all Guardian pharmacy, unless they're OOS.

Comment

got cetaphil moisturizer up for sale. PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
                        X