No announcement yet.

SweetScentsCandles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunno, to me it kind of defeat the purpose of putting an email addy on your website if you don't reply promptly. Then again giving them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they were swamped with emails due to the promo

angie

Comment

• Yeah!! Our big package came today! On top of my staple Sweet Sake and Oyedo, the Chinese Lily and Pears/Riesling is nice too!! That will be my next target!

Comment

• wow it sounds perfect! people review your scents ya? I just finished my patasserie creme brule and am finishing my grenadine chinese lily soon...!! Jemay hows oyedo like?

Comment

• U never try Oyedo b4?? DIE DIE MUST TRY then! Is a very nice grapefruit or yuzu or citrus smell!! SIMPLY FABULOUS! It was the only FIXED price item out of all the scents we ordered!

Comment

• lol okay shall place it at the top of my lemming list! lol... heh. hope SSC has some christmas promo soon!

Comment

• I am interested in Winter Threw A Party, Tyhpoon and Vanilla Wild Orchid! Lemming so many others as well The description for Vanilla Wild Orchid caught my eye though... Anyone thried these before?

Luxurious and velvety vanilla blended with creamy amber, vanilla sugar, and wild orchid blossoms... Note: Orchid is a major fragrance trend forecast for 2004 and 2005 - watch as the large, national candle companies develop this fragrance over the next few years.

Comment

• I have Vanilla Wild Orchid. I haven't burnt it yet. But from the cold scent, it's warm, not super vanilla-y, and maybe abit sugary like what the web site described. For some reason I didn't quite like it when I first took a sniff at it. But now the more I sniff the more I like it! It's not those super cloying vanilla smell which I hate.

I'm lemming for many others too! But I gotta finish my stash first!

Comment

• LOL Davis how many candles do you have? I used to have about 8-10 but I swapped/sold quite a few and now only have 4! Heh... my current fave is Neroli di Orsini...

I didn't enjoy Wild Vanilla Orchid... it didn't smell like vanilla to me and the orchid bit bugged me to no end.

Comment

• there were some raves for vanilla wild orchid in the earlier pages i believe hated the cold throw (it was the orchid i believe) but i liked it alot more when i burnt it. if you're expecting tons of vanilla, do skip this. very warm & comforting

Comment

• I do like the scent throw of vanilla wild orchid. It's warm, inviting and at the same time, somewhat sophisicated and elegant.

It's 2 candles from SSC that i burnt till to the very end. The other one is Magadascar Spice.

Comment

• Oh my... the raves got me lemming!!! Hoping for a spree soon! Haven't tried any SSC candles before though. Anyone would like to sell any of theirs? Especially True Victorian Rose and French Market!!!
                        Last edited by astarte; 28-11-2004, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckiee hated the cold throw (it was the orchid i believe) but i liked it alot more when i burnt it. if you're expecting tons of vanilla, do skip this. very warm & comforting
                          oh dear, hearing this really fanned my lemming for it! resisting to get it cos' i'm expecting lots of tarts from HHoT!

Comment

• Originally posted by paintedpoppies
                            LOL Davis how many candles do you have? I used to have about 8-10 but I swapped/sold quite a few and now only have 4! Heh... my current fave is Neroli di Orsini...

I didn't enjoy Wild Vanilla Orchid... it didn't smell like vanilla to me and the orchid bit bugged me to no end.
                            Errrr I just got 6 in a private spree. lol. And I am expecting 1 more Tocca candle.

Tell me how does Neroli smells like! Does it really smell like Rose?

Comment

• Originally posted by astarte
                              Oh my... the raves got me lemming!!! Hoping for a spree soon! Haven't tried any SSC candles before though. Anyone would like to sell any of theirs? Especially True Victorian Rose and French Market!!!
                              You try searching on CozySwap. I remembered seeing some SSC candles for swap sometime back. Or check out the SSC candles for swap on MUA: http://www.makeupalley.com/swap/sear...e=SWEET+SCENTS

Comment

• [SweetScents] a Sweet Scents update and one-week event...

Happy Holidays to all of our fragrance friends! What a pleasure it
                                is helping you to create a warm home/work ambience this season. We
                                hope we thank you enough for your business, it is truly a pleasure
                                serving you.

We are thrilled to introduce some of our newest scents: Panforte
                                (Italian Fruitcake), Wooden Soldier, Avalanche, Cinnamon Country
                                Christmas, Clove-Studded Orange (a reprise from 2003 season),
                                Fireside Family, and Cornish Holly & Ivy, among a few others.

A holiday gift from us, to spread the cheer: every *two* 16 oz.
                                Platinum Tin requested receives a gift of another - from us! We will
                                choose the item for you; we will be able to tell from your order
                                where your scent preferences lie. (If you prefer, you can help us
                                by stating which three of these categories you like most: fruit,
                                floral, baking, green/moss/grass, fresh-minty/cooling, fresh-
                                air/water/ozone, earthy-sweet/rich, earthy-dry/woody,
                                feminine/powdery, outdoorsy, spicy, masculine, etc.). We hope you
                                love our holiday gift to you, enjoy!

Details on this private offer:
                                *ONE WEEK only - this offer retires on 12/9
                                *private offer: for current list members only
                                *INCLUDE that you are a "LIST MEMBER" in the "comments" area of
                                shopping cart (important!)
                                *you may purchase multiple "specials" within a single order
                                (limit: 10 ordered Tins + 5 complimentary)
                                *there is no increase in shipping - flat shipping of $6.50 per
                                box applies, as usual
                                *applies to orders of 16 oz. Tins placed at:
                                www.sweetscentscandles.com/candles.htm

Our stock situation for those of you planning on candle gift-
                                gifting: we are almost completely stocked on the 16 oz. Tins; but
                                running lower on the glass Status Rocks jars, tealights, and
                                votives. Most orders are currently shipping within 1-2 business
                                days, well in time for gift giving and holiday house-warming.

We wish you much cheer, health, and ambience this season. Please
                                email us with any questions, we are delighted to assist, as always...
                                Barbie, Laura, and Margie (and team).

http://www.sweetscentscandles.com
                                [email protected]
                                Sweet Scents LLC

Comment

Working...
                                X