CoverGirl Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covergirl

Hey all! Was thinking of getting Covergirl's aquasmooth foundation... Heard some feedbacks on it. Anyone else tried it before?
    Last edited by manyatime; 30-08-2005, 11:39 PM. Reason: It was initially a new thread.. but shifted here. I didn't know!

Comment

reviving this thread...i was wondering what is covergirl highly raved product..was considering trying their PP..anyone try before?

Comment

Think is the mascara.

Comment

Their current highly raved product would be Lash Blast, only available in US or drugstore though.

Comment

Lash Blast is gooooooood!

Comment

I like their wet slicks lip gloss. Mmm the one with mint flavor is very heavenly to wear

Comment

Hi girls..
                Have anyone tried this before?
                Cover Girl + Olay simly ageless Foundation
                Olay Simply Ageless Foundation 3.8 out of 5
                Rating Snapshot (564 reviews)5 stars 2984 stars 1073 stars 342 stars 261 star 99
                418 out of 564(74%)customers would recommend this product to a friend.
                564 Customer Reviews | write a Review
                Infused with Olay Regenerist Serum and SPF 22, Simply Ageless Foundation stays suspended over fine lines and wrinkles, unlike the leading anti-aging department store foundation that can gather in wrinkles and make skin look older. Clinically shown to provide significant improvement in skin condition in just four weeks.

Comment

Lash Blast.

Comment

CoverGirl's Lash Blast is the best mascara I used!

Comment

My favourite covergirl product would have to be their lash blast fusion mascara! it separates my lashes perfectly and gives it the perfect length!
                      Read more on our blog!
                      Our little beauty haven

Comment

Originally posted by Juzaila_Jumari
                        Hello,

I hope I am not imposing. I am selling cosmetics online, I dont have a lot but they are authentic and I stock about 25 brands that you would know about like Urban Decay, NYX, Mary Kate & Ashley and recently we just wholesaled CoverGirl.

So ya, if you are interested in CoverGirl they are available now at my page. Feel free to browse!

Jeny's Closet - Apparel & Cosmetics
                        babe, how do you prove the authenticity?
                        does it comes with receipt or smth , as i am interested to get some products.
                        Pm me if possible.
                        Thank you!

Comment

Hey here is my favourite cosmetics I am very happy when I goes to party I used this cosmetics its really good.
                          Best Online Store for Lime Crime Cosmetics | PimpMyEyes

Comment

Working...
                          X