Skindazzles.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ataraxia
    I don't quite understand the question. Sorry!

The prices I've attached are total shipping costs to Singapore for those items, including packaging and what not. BUT they're merely shipping costs and exclude the actual cost of the products.

Does this help? Sorry!
    yup it does dearie! just what i needed to know heh sorry for the confusion

Comment

No need for apologies!! It's just me that's so blur

Comment

hey Xue , Skindazzle's having some Valentine's Day promotion, if we order before 19 Feb, we can enjoy discounts on some products... go check out the site, it's under Promotions

how? :note:

Comment

Have included the info:
          Promotions

Active February 12, 2004 - February 19, 2004

Valentines Day is sneaking up on us!

The Valentines Shoppe!

4oz Hemp & Shea Lotion - Reg $5.99 CAD - $4.99 CAD

8oz Hemp & Shea Lotion - Reg $9.99 CAD - $8.99 CAD

Perfume Oil Roll-ons - Reg $4.99 CAD - $4.25 CAD

Soy Blend Votive Candles - Reg $2.00 CAD - $1.50 CAD

6pk Clear Cup Tealights - Reg $4.99 CAD - $3.99 CAD

1 Doz Cinnamon Candy Wax Tarts - Reg $4.99 - $3.99 CAD

Coconut Dreams Beauty Butter - Reg $6.99 CAD - $5.99 CAD

Stress Be Gone Bath Infusion - Reg. $2.75 CAD - $2.49 CAD

NEW! Hemp Wax Tarts - Reg $1.75 CAD - $1.50 CAD

Soothing Chocolate Milk Bath - Reg $6.99 CAD - $6.25 CAD

WOW! This is not currently listed on the website, but as a special treat for my newsletter subscribers only, I am offering a free 4pk of soy blend tarts with orders over $30.00 CAD not including shipping (my choice of fragrance)!
          I'm fine either way. I only want the Whipped Body Frostings (resist, resist! ) so the promotion doesn't really tempt me (though i wouldn't mind trying the Hemp & Shea Lotion... )

I'm more interested in grabbing the e-bay deals!
          Last edited by Xue; 13-02-2004, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Xue, what's the ebay link? i can't seem to find her ebay shoppe! can we order from there instead of from the main site, and do combined shipping?

Comment

Your wish is my command!

But be warned, her e-bay selection is VERY limited and the prices aren't much lower (about a Canadian dollar or so).

She allows combined shipping with e-bay and store orders too.

If we want to combine e-bay purchases, we can always get one person to 'buy' all our orders.

Comment

thanks Xue.

okay, i took a look. anyone interested in getting tarts/lotions should buy from ebay since it is slightly cheaper i'm interested in getting some tarts from the ebay webbie. anyone else? but the paypal admin fee -- would it actually eliminate the slight discount from the ebay webbie?? anyway i don't have paypal so unless some other kind soul has paypal and is interested, i can't buy.
                islande
                Cozy Star
                Last edited by islande; 13-02-2004, 11:16 AM.

Comment

I have PayPal hon, so no worries.

I'm interested in getting a couple of scents for the body frosting off e-bay. Might just be tempted into trying a lotion too.

So how? Wait for review or rush in?

I'm fine with waiting. Trying to build up my willpower and hold off lemming-purchases as long as possible. Hopefully, it'll be like lush and after a while, my lemming just dies!

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                    I have PayPal hon, so no worries.

I'm interested in getting a couple of scents for the body frosting off e-bay. Might just be tempted into trying a lotion too.

So how? Wait for review or rush in?

I'm fine with waiting. Trying to build up my willpower and hold off lemming-purchases as long as possible. Hopefully, it'll be like lush and after a while, my lemming just dies!
                    hmm, but doesn't paypal require some form of fee for each transfer? if so, then would this fee mitigate any discount from the ebay -- i.e. final price will be the same ?

i won't mind "rushing in", but the damage would certainly be greater, right Xue? ITA with what you said girl. waiting is certainly wiser, but CAN we wait?

Comment

We can! Must learn to be strong and those lemmings. Keep them at bay!

I'll pay using my credit card via PayPal. Only problem will be that the exchange rate might not be as good? Not too sure. When it comes to overseas purchases, the costs is already so grossly extravagent that the few dollars difference due to exchange rates no longer scare me.

But I think you might just be right. She'll probably keep on stocking up in e-bay (cross your fingers) so we might as well wait for the review to make sure the products are really worth it.

MiuMiu: please remember us when you get your stuff! Don't be too enamoured with them that you forget about poor us waiting for you!

Comment

Ok Xue, let's wait for the reviews!!!!

psst.. i'm gonna order lotsa yummy tarts. no roll ons or lotions for me this time. CONTROL!!
                        islande
                        Cozy Star
                        Last edited by islande; 13-02-2004, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Zhirong, I to try her tarts too. I am already lemming for the Angel by Thierry Mugler.

Is it me or? The packaging of the whipped body butter - frosting doesn't look appealing to me..

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie
                            Zhirong, I to try her tarts too. I am already lemming for the Angel by Thierry Mugler.

Is it me or? The packaging of the whipped body butter - frosting doesn't look appealing to me..
                            mmm... yum! tarts look good enough to eat. but i don't think i'm buying the jumbos, just the normal soy blend tarts me absolutely lemming Vermont Maple Syrup and Peachy Pie and Secret Beach! and did i mention Hansel and Gretel's House? i got my boss hooked, and she's ordering some tarts (thru me) to burn in our office too!

yup agree on the frosting packaging part. but mainly i don't wanna order those cos foody seems to be Candy's strong point, and i'm not a foody body scent person.

Comment

Zhirong, I might be getting the soy tarts too.

That's the thing. I am not really a foody person as well. :roll:

Comment

Zhirong: I on the other hand, am only ordering frostings or lotions! No more tarts for me!

Queenie: The packaging isn't impressive but it's the inside that matters right? I hope so at least!!

Comment

Working...
                                X