No announcement yet.

Eyebrows - Pencil or Powder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am using powder - Chanel's brow palette, actually only using 1 colour but I like the rest of the tools that came with it (tweezer is quite good even my DH borrows from me to pluck his facial hair). Powder looks less harsh, pencil makes me look very fierce. But which ever you use, have to maintain the shape and 'cleanliness'. Looks more groomed, don't you think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by slim
      I am using powder - Chanel's brow palette, actually only using 1 colour but I like the rest of the tools that came with it (tweezer is quite good even my DH borrows from me to pluck his facial hair). Powder looks less harsh, pencil makes me look very fierce. But which ever you use, have to maintain the shape and 'cleanliness'. Looks more groomed, don't you think so.
      slim..its 90 plus is it?im tempted to get it..bf's sis use it and her eyebrow looks neat and gooood..

Comment

• ``````````````````
        Last edited by happybean; 05-06-2007, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by April11
          opps, i got the body shop brow palette recently,... im new to eyebrow pencil/powder... anyone knows where to get a gd brow brush to replace the 1 in the palette? thanks a lot
          Which one did you buy? If I'm not wrong there are two colours right? I was looking at it the other day and couldn't decide, scare that the dark colour will be too fierce and light colour cannot be seen

Comment

• Hi girls, shu uemura's hard formula 9 in seal brown works for me. been using it for the longest time.

However, recently decided to try out grey as i find it gives a more natural effect. tried this korean brand called flair from sasa. i must say it's not bad, can give it a try!

Comment

• currently using eyeliner to draw first then use cotton bud to smudge or eyebrow powder to blend

Comment

• Eyebrow pencil is easier to draw. Power is a bit diffcult, if not careful..colour will look patchy on brows.

Comment

• eyebrow powder

Comment

• I used K-Palette Smudge-proof liquid eyebrow pencil to draw and define the arch, then used a little brow eyebrow powder to fill up at the front,nearer to the nose bridge to give a softer,more natural look.

Before I found and fall in love with the K-Palette eyebrow pencil, I've been using Shiseido PN's 2 way eyebrow pencil. Pencil at one end, and powder at the other end.

Comment

• i use pencil... somehow powder is just too messy for me!

Comment

• I find that this two Eyebrow Pencil and Powder is

It's easy to draw. This two Eyebrow Pencil/Powder is always show in Japanese Magazine. Eyebrow Powder gives softer and natural look. Both of them are lasting on me for whole day!!

Comment

• Personally I love to use grey pencils. I think they are very good for girls with very black brows; enables shaping without this obvious brown tinge on the skin.

Comment

• any cosmetic brands selling retractable eyebrow pencil? I've got one recently from Kanebo Testimo...it costs me $30.50.....and the refill is $15.....But its damn good!!! Natural and not too harsh....When you test it on your hands..the color dont really shOw..it stays better on the brow

Comment

• Cup , Fancl has retractable eyebrow pencil too. Comes in 3 shades. The holder is $14.50 , Eyebrow refill is $11.50.. Been using this eyebrow pencil for years.

Comment

• I use eyebrow powder. It gives me a more natural look.

Comment

Working...
                                X