No announcement yet.

Double Cleansing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mm..... since lot of cotters mentioned that double cleansing is better, then I will still do double cleansing..... Thanks for all the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by Shon
      Mm..... since lot of cotters mentioned that double cleansing is better, then I will still do double cleansing.....
      shon, if you're happy with the way your skin is, then why change it? i started double cleansing cause i had very terrible outbreaks! double cleansing seemed to help ALOT so i kept up with it

Comment

Double cleanse if you've got sunscreen on! And yes, I do my neck too. I do all this before I shower, so it's not a bother at all. shortie: I double cleanse, first with cleansing oil, because a cleanser will most likely be unable to take off water-resistant stuff like sunscreen, mascara, and the like. I hate eye makeup removers, so cleansing oil is perfect for me: everything just melts off.

Comment

Thanks for your sharing, Duckiee & Saresha.

I have no idea whether my occasional breakouts are caused by the double cleansing or not. I remember that I got occasional breakouts too when I don't double cleanse my face. Breakouts are less after I start to double cleansing. However, i don't see any great improvement now..... I still got occasional breakouts. Sometimes, I wonder whether I am using too many products or not.

Saresha, may I confirm with you that: I still need to do double cleansing even if the sunscreen is not water-resistant? :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Shon
            Saresha, may I confirm with you that: I still need to do double cleansing even if the sunscreen is not water-resistant? :roll:
            Weeell, I prefer to err on the side of caution. With my preference for higher SPFs and mineral-based products, I want to make sure it all comes off. Try this: cleanse only with your regular cleanser, then wipe your face with cotton pad and makeup remover. Any residue?

Comment

Originally posted by saresha
              Weeell, I prefer to err on the side of caution. With my preference for higher SPFs and mineral-based products, I want to make sure it all comes off. Try this: cleanse only with your regular cleanser, then wipe your face with cotton pad and makeup remover. Any residue?
              heh sarsh that means if no residue can don't double cleanse? i'm only using my cleanser now to remove some sunscreen and liquid blush. i'm stubborn. my first double cleansing experience was HORRID. FANCL Cleansing oil was too much for my skin, since i don't use foundation. so double cleansing dried out my skin big time.

Comment

Originally posted by saresha
                Yes, i think there is still some residues... :roll: I can see the cotton pad turn a bit yellowish for the area that I wiped my face. That's mean it is better to double cleanse my face... :roll:

Comment

Baby wipes works too. I use this to remove makeup first, then use Cream makeup remover to cleanse again( save much more makeup cleanser). then use normal facial again. Feel much more cleaner.

Comment

Working...
                  X