No announcement yet.

Your fave Lip Gloss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im using Revlon Super Lustruos Lip Gloss in Nude.
    Nice & not sticky

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze
      any good recommendations?? i like sheer lip gloss.not too sheer though i want some colour and i want those super glossy kind..but not too sticky kinds....ke ke i am collecting them...... THANKS girls.

Have a look at MAC's new Lipgelees! They sound like exactly what you want!

Comment

• sure will pop by MAC soon..Thx candela....
        wa..seems like i will start a spending spree soon...there are so many things that i want..LOL

Comment

• blaze, also try Stila's lipglazes...they are sheer but you can definitely see the colour. They are also very shiny.

Comment

• now using missha's lipgloss . nice taste too .
            hoping to try MAC lipglass . heard raves from other forums . but too pricey for students like me .

Comment

• My current favourites:

- Stila lipglaze (Mango)
              - Bobbi Brown shimmer lipgloss (Rose Sugar)
              - MAC lipglass (Viva Glam V)
              - MAC Lustreglass (Star Nova)
              - The Body Shop Hi-Shine treatment (Mauve Dreams)
              - ZA Aqualish (#015) (this is actually a lipstick, but it works like a lipgloss too!)

Comment

• Originally posted by lovespring
                Im using Revlon Super Lustruos Lip Gloss in Nude.
                Nice & not sticky
                I like Revlon Super Lustruos Lip Gloss in Rose. This is the only one lipgloss which I use very often. I agree with you that it's good, and affordable!

Comment

• I vote for Lancome JT. Sheer and super wet look.

Comment

• Yup me too Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre and Rose both my favs, ZA Lipstick in 015 Rosey color (agree with Cass) it does look like lipgloss and Loreal Glam Shine Juice in 205 Fashion Juice (No glitters). Btw has anyone tried the ZA lipgloss?! It looks really yummy too!!

Comment

• Revlon Nude Lustre is a pretty color,but IMO the texture is horrible and goopy as compared to the other Revlon l/gs. I love Revlon l/gs but they are hit-or-miss. Some glittery ones tend to "sting" on me while others glide on like a dream. Very odd indeed.
                      By Rose,do you girls mean Glossy Rose? I still have not opened that one yet since April!

Comment

• My current favourites:

1. Testimo Enamel Rouge gloss BE04
                        2. MAC Lipglass Tasti in Berry Fav
                        3. MAC Lipglass in Pop Mode
                        4. Paul & Joe Lipgloss 03

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkrevolver
                          Revlon Nude Lustre is a pretty color,but IMO the texture is horrible and goopy as compared to the other Revlon l/gs. I love Revlon l/gs but they are hit-or-miss. Some glittery ones tend to "sting" on me while others glide on like a dream. Very odd indeed.
                          By Rose,do you girls mean Glossy Rose? I still have not opened that one yet since April!
                          yes, it's Glossy Rose 070..

You have not opened your lipgloss since April? During my housekeeping recently, I found that my Dirty Girl Pink lemonade lipgloss bought at TopShop way back in Oct 2003 was not yet opened and still in mint condition... can you imagine?? hahahahaha

Comment

• Hey my cousin say like that too! She bought together with me the Nude Lustre and she told when she applied on her lips it was soo sticky like glue and when she bought another color same brand it glides smoothly. It is very odd!! Btw you have not opened since April *cool* haha.... but as long as it's not open i guess it should be okay.

Originally posted by pinkrevolver
                            Revlon Nude Lustre is a pretty color,but IMO the texture is horrible and goopy as compared to the other Revlon l/gs. I love Revlon l/gs but they are hit-or-miss. Some glittery ones tend to "sting" on me while others glide on like a dream. Very odd indeed.

Comment

• missha one is not bad . lemming for MAC lipglass !!! :D

Comment

• I love MAC Lipgelee! Got the mini from the temptations set and I like it ! ;D The texture is not too bad and super shiny too
                                Another fave would be MAC's lustreglasses!

Comment

Working...
                                X