• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaByLuV
    SASA? which outlet?
    Wisma outlet.

Comment

Hi,
      I was at [email protected] and i managed to find tenderheart & airkiss from their clinique counter (in wand form) and bought 2 of each color, actually wanted to stock up more but was afraid that they may expire.........

Originally posted by bluebubble
      maybe they're replacing with the same gloss but in wand form? i got tenderheart in a wand from KL, it's much more convenient

Comment

My fave lipglosses are from RMK, KP (dew-duo), PN and BabyPink !
        I like Stila lipglazes for it's range of sheer shades and MAC for it's beautiful highly pigmented colors but for both, I am not super keen on the texture.

Comment

Originally posted by islande
          Wisma outlet.
          thanks!! will check it out this weekend!

Comment

Would love to buy Stila's range of lipglazes, but currently broke. I like Lancome's Juicy Tubes, very easy to apply and the colours look so yummy, but Im currently using Red Earth's range as well as The Body Shop's tubs of lip balms.....very glossy finish, & it has a lovely fruity scent!

Comment

i use bonne bell 's lip dVotion, the packaging is quite similar to stila's lipglazes but cost about a quarter of their price. the colours are very sheer and "light"! pity singapore doesn't sell it, so i always 'topang' friends to help me buy when they go to australia.

Comment

Lipglosses from different brands do have similar colours, don't they? Why is it that you gals keep purchasing them? Collection purpose or do you really feel that there's a difference between brands.(eg.quality,colours,texture,etc.) :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeine
                  Lipglosses from different brands do have similar colours, don't they? Why is it that you gals keep purchasing them? Collection purpose or do you really feel that there's a difference between brands.(eg.quality,colours,texture,etc.) :huh:
                  collection!

Comment

What is the different among BabyPink Lipgloss, MAC Lipglass, Chanel Glossimer, Loreal Color Juice and Lancome Juicy Tube? Thay are supposingly the much raved. I already have the BabyPink ones but do you think it is worth to get the other mentioned above? Any two or more comparison is appreciated. TIA.

Comment

Babypink and MAC are similar in texture IMO. but because MAC has a much wider color selection, getting MAC is feasable if you want a particularly charming color that isn't achievable with Babypink for a simple clear gloss tho', Babypink is very much similar to MAC's clear lipglass at a fraction of the cost.

however, one thing about MAC lipglasses are they are versatile. i find them easier to use as stains as compared to Babypink, because BP is sheerer in color.

Chanel Glossimer is creamier in texture. go down to Tangs and compare them both! you'll see what i mean. Chanel G is also much more metallic.

Lancome JT, i've never really fancied because i find them too sheer to spend $27 on.

Comment

i have all the colours from babypink 'cept orange (cos i already liked what 'fancy that' from mac gave). i love them all especially for being so cheap! and the colours are great too.

but chanel glossimer's praline was a colour which BP doesn't have. texture wise, it's better than BP. i have no problem with applying CG on my "peeling" lips cos it's that creamy

Comment

anyone seen the new shade for babypink lipgloss? cassis i think?
                          i saw it in MUA and it looks like strawberry..

Comment

Your best Lip gloss

hi, listed your best lip gloss and price here~~

Comment

I like Origins lipgloss (the old version with the long tube and no peppermint) in Fruit Punch - $28 (I think)

It gives a nice shine and is not super glossy.

Comment

Stila's Watermelon or Passion Fruit Lipglaze, cost $28 now. When the bigger size comes out, will be $36 (I think).

Comment

Working...
                                X