Response if your profile fit into criteria

Date : 2nd to 5th August 2011

Time slot : 10 am – 11.30am, 12pm – 1.30pm, 2pm – 3.30pm, 4 pm – 3.30pm

Criteria -
    - 30 to 49 years old female only
    - Using skin care products 4 times a week for the past 6 months
    - Respondents must be working adults
    - Brand of skin care products
    - Must not have participated in any focus group discussion for skin care in the past 6mths

Incentives : CASH S$100

To ensure respondents are genuine, you are asked to take photo of the skin care product in your house upon confirmation.
    Please note that the interviewer will make a short screening.

Please pass to your family members, friends or colleagues who are interested

Please fill in all the below particulars by today and send to [email protected]

Full Name:
    Handphone:
    Monthly Income:
    Brands of skin care product:
    Type of product you are using: (Moisturizer, Cream, etc)
    Where you normally buy the product: (medical shop, hyper/supermarket, department store)
    Industry you are working in:
    Date available:

Important: Please be honest with your submission to prevent blacklisted by Research Co.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnybiatch View Post
      Just bought the Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir, and using it for 4 nights now...and so far I quite like it! Face looks brighter the next day! But I think to really see a mega difference need to use for a few more weeks.
      Where do you get the Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacting Elixir in singapore?

Comment

• I have been using Olay Total Effects Day Cream for a couple of years now (on and off) and I really like it. The texture is comfortable and moisturises without feeling greasy. Also bought the microsculpting serum recently but I haven't got around to trying it yet.

Comment

• cleanser

any recent reviews of the Olay cleansers? thanks!

Comment

• hi! anyone knows where I can get olay regenerist microdermabrasion and peel system in Singapore?? How much does it cost? THanks!

Comment

• Anyone tried Olay Pro X products yet? Heard it was so fantastic that it was sold out in 17 minutes in US. Wondering if it suits asian skin.

Comment

Working...
              X