L'Oreal Kerastase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi cefindre!

I am sorry but it is not a serum. It is just a smoothing foundation for hair
    this is the one I am using at the moment:
    Nutri sculpt

I got this from peaches and herbs store at Parkway Parade for SGD33.
    Hope this helps!

Comment

ahhh! ok, yup different one. but it sounds good too, think I'll go down and get one to try. The one I was referring to is the small bottle at the bottom left corner in the same link u sent me. hehe! Think I'll try this one though for a change. Thanks!

Comment

No problem cefindre!
        Do share your reviews!

Comment

Hi all, anyone knows how much does these Kerastase product cost?

* Bain Oleo-Relax
          * Masque Oleo-Relax
          * Serum Oleo-Relax

THKS!

Comment

hi client_x, welcome to CC.

please hop over to CozyBabes and leave an intro. you can tell us anything, like how you found CC and more about yourself.

thank you.

Comment

Elixir Ol?o-Relax VS Elixir Ol?o-Relax

Hmm.. What is the difference between Elixir Ol?o-Relax and S?rum Ol?o-Relax? What are their functions?

Where are the salons that sell these products besides those at Paragon and Great World City?

Comment

Product Build Up

Oh! And will K?rastase's product build up quickly? For instance, like redken's conditioner?

Comment

Available at Parkway NOW!

Hey all! I just went to parkway ystday to buy the S?rum Ol?o-Relax!!! hehe... It's at $33. They have the shampoo and conditioner and all there too! Masque Ol?o-Relax seems to have quite a few left! It's abt $33. But I got the last bottle for the S?rum Ol?o-Relax They are having a discount for most of the products in the store too! Quickly make ur way down before they run outta stock again!

Comment

Bain Divalent

Hi stilafaux,

I read about Bain Divalent in July's Cleo and have been trying to get my hands on the shampoo....I couldn't find it anywhere... ended up with Bain Clarifiant.... may i know where do u get it from and how much is it? thanks!

Originally posted by stilafaux
                    I am using the shampoo which Dolphin has shown and it is for combination hair. Oily scalp with dry hair ends.
                    I have used it and it's really good but somehow it can be a tad drying for the hair ends so I alternate a rich shampoo for my dry hair and this shampoo.

Comment

Hi Mage! :wave:

I got mine from Hollywood's Secrets at the International Building situated near the Thai embassy in Orchard. (near shaw centre)

It's just on the first level and when you walk straight into the building , you would definitely see it
                      I got it for SGD28 or 30 IIRC. I cannot remember correctly.

I was wondering how's the clarifiyant? Is it a clarifying shampoo?
                      thanks!

Comment

hi Mage,

recently bought Divalent at Reds for $30. HTH.

Comment

hi michannat
                          is divalent for oily scalp and dry ends? how is it? does the smell lingers in your hair?
                          thanks!

Comment

thanks michannat!

Originally posted by michannat
                            hi Mage,

recently bought Divalent at Reds for $30. HTH.

Comment

Hi stilafaux,

thanks for the info!

the bain clarifiant i bought is a clarifying shampoo (as stated on the bottle) for oily scalp-oily hair... so i'm afraid its good for my scalp but bad for my hair.... i got dry ends...

since i already bought the clarifiant, i will finish it first then go get the divalent...

Originally posted by stilafaux
                              Hi Mage! :wave:

I got mine from Hollywood's Secrets at the International Building situated near the Thai embassy in Orchard. (near shaw centre)

It's just on the first level and when you walk straight into the building , you would definitely see it
                              I got it for SGD28 or 30 IIRC. I cannot remember correctly.

I was wondering how's the clarifiyant? Is it a clarifying shampoo?
                              thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dewy
                                hi michannat
                                is divalent for oily scalp and dry ends? how is it? does the smell lingers in your hair?
                                thanks!
                                hi Dewy,

i've not used it yet actually since i got quite a few shampoos to go through. according to the package, it's designed for oily scalps and dry sensitive ends. read a review in Her World that it leaves hair soft and tangle free, you can almost forgo conditioner. i was sold on that blurb and had to buy one immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X