No announcement yet.

L'Oreal Kerastase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michannat : I am using the divalent now and I NEED a conditioner!
    If I don't use it , it would my hair all tangled. Even my stylist said if I used this shampoo everyday, it would be a tad too drying for my already dry hair. I alternate using this shampoo and another.

My stylist recommends that a shampoo is for cleansing the scalp and get a conditioner which is for your ends ( since you dont apply conditioner on the scalp) esp if your hair is a combi one.

Comment

hi stilafaux, thanks for your review. the tester at her world must not know what dry hair is then.

Comment

i finished one bottle of divalent. it's simply too drying for my hair and it's not like it does a fantastic job of keeping my scalp clean. there are certainly much better shampoos out there for oily scalp.

Comment

i've just started on Divalent. i'm actually forgoing conditioner when i use this coz i've left it at my bf's house. and you know how guys don't have conditioners at their place. it left my ends a little drier than i liked but that was quickly resolved by using Oleo relax serum. i'm a lazy girl so serums are the best things ever invented. as for Divalent, definitely not a re-purchase. it's nothing to shout about.
          Last edited by michannat; 22-07-2004, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Has anyone had problems using their olex-relax series?
            I'm on my 2nd bottle of the shampoo and I'm starting to experience breakouts on my scalp! This has never happened before. I didn't change anything in my routine. Wondering if this causes excessive buildups which in turn led to the breakouts on my scalp. I do use a clarifying shampoo.

Comment

anyone using the purifying range? I cant remember the exact name for it. THe new packaging is white bottle and grey cap. Does it help to 'unclog' yr hair pores?

Comment

hi zjaniez
                could it be the oleo relax being too rich for you? maybe prolonged usuage will cause breakout..sorry not too sure either

hi vinlongo
                if im not wrong i recall the purifying range is nothing to rave about..read it from elsewhere..

if im wrong please dont bash me!

Comment

Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense

Great stuff for leaving my hair less frizzy! Am yet to try the oleo relax though.

Comment

the oleo relax is too rich for my scalp, that's why its off to cozy exchange for sale/swap.

Comment

I personally think that the oleo-relax are too rich for our scalps in this hot and humid weather as most of us tend to produce alot of oil
                      I tried this product out and I experience breakouts on my scalp too. Confronted my stylist and she told me the oleo-relax series actually cater to the Caucasians who tend to have dry scalps. :huh:

I am trying to finish up the Divalent shampoo. Its good in oil control but I think I can use something cheaper , say TBS Ice Blue shampoo for oily hair as I wash my hair everyday. I the tingling sensation!
                      Last edited by stilafaux; 13-09-2004, 12:13 PM.

Comment

i use oleo relax and works wonderfully good on me. the only thing i would use on my hair too.

Comment

i find oleo relax shampoo too rich for me. but i like the serum and hair masque. it doesn't turn your hair oily, unlike the shampoo.

Comment

Originally posted by soapygirl
                            Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense

Great stuff for leaving my hair less frizzy! Am yet to try the oleo relax though.
                            i've tried both and found nutritive to be better. it doesnt weigh my hair down and is supposed to repair damaged hair. i think it smells better too! my hair is fine, frizzy adn damaged, but i think oleo relax was not suitable for the 'fine' bit.

i still have loads of oleo relax but i keep it for when i go scuba diving - sea water seems to make it rougher, as it becomes salt coated.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                              i find oleo relax shampoo too rich for me. but i like the serum and hair masque. it doesn't turn your hair oily, unlike the shampoo.
                              i guess my hair is very dry with all the rebonding & dye stuff. so i need sth extra strong to keep it from turning into a pile of dry grass haha

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here! but am so glad there's a place where we could all exchange pointers.

Just wondering if there's any wise advice for shampoos ... should rotate the shampoos every other day or should just use one shampoo with conditioner for a duration say 1 month in order to see some results?

Presently I have just "soft-rebonded" my hair that has also been coloured and I also have sensitive scalp - so am now using the Forcintense from Kerastase alternating with their shampoo for sensitive scalp (the light blue one) and use their Age Recharge weekly.

Any wise thoughts please?

Comment

Working...
                                X