No announcement yet.

Longest lasting scented body lotion/butter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The body shop strawberry body butter!! I can't stop smelling my hand after I tried the tester on it.

Comment

I find L'Occitane's Green Tea Leaf Light Body Gel quite long-lasting. I can smell it after 12 hours... But my colleagues always complain I smell like osmanthus tea and make them feel hungry when I use the body gel.

Comment

hmm so may i know where to buy this victoria secret vanilla lace lotion price about how much ? how about the perfum of this range nice ?

Comment

french vanilla you can buy it online at the website and currently i am using teh vanilla lace from vs and its realyl very nice and sweet... smells like cup cake and + french vanilla.... i love french vanilla.... and i love vanilla lace...i still have 2 more tubes... its very lasting the fragrance...

Comment

hey.. interested in getting the BBW lotion and VS one. Can i only get them online? Or is there a distributer in SG that i can get from a physical store? How am i going to know how does it smell like if i get it online?? Please clear my doubt anyone.. Thanks

Comment

sher,

i have try bbw vanilla and its not nice compare to vs. vs one is much much better and smells like vanilla ice cream/ cupcake. its like the real sweet vanilla. bbw vanilla is very fruity and more like caramel fuits.... dont like it... if you like sweet foody scent... vs vanilla lace is the one for you and i only stick to that cos its what i want.. the real sweet cupcake ice cream scent.

you can order online.

Comment

After i found out bout VS and B&BW 5 years ago, i never used other bodylotions. Cos these are the best! For me at least. And my bf likes me to wear them.

Comment

The latest "rose" lotion from the body shop.

Comment

cassis rose smells like some sort of watson brand shower gel.... not very pleasant

Comment

just bought the TNS tropical sugar cane body whip...smell is great but not very long lasting on me

Comment

any other scrubs that you try?

Comment

Romance from Ralph Lauren is good! except that it comes with a hefty price tag of about 70 bucks.. but the fragrance is heavenly

Comment

Hey there,
                            i am letting go a brand new set of bath and body works japanese blossom series.

This series include:

full size body lotion, shower gel and spray.

let me know if u r interested~

Comment

Mine are

Decleor tonilastil body balm - adore this balm esp for summer.

l'occitaine lemon verbena, honey massage nectar, honey balm

babor scent tao body lotion

all chantecailles body lotions esp frangipaine

missha's rose body lotion

Comment

There are shops in singapore selling victoria secret products. One of the shop located at far east shopping center, the other at wheelock place. Not sure of the shop name at Far east, but it's located at 3rd floor. It's just beside the escalator. What's unique abt this shop is that, it's selling on behalf of 'owners'. Owners placed their products there and there will be people selling for you. The price ranges from $30-$40 dollars for each VS products.

Comment

Working...
                                X