Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChaCha_83
    replied
    Yup Vonn agree with you Loreal cream e/s doesn't work on me too. I also tried CANMAKE e/s powder in white with glitters and by mid day my eyeshadow became more greasy and the color seems to change to grey color! One of the SA at Isetan told me to use liquid concealer instead of cream ones cause the drying effect of the liquid concealer can lasts longer than the cream ones. Tried both ways but i still have oily lids!

Leave a comment:

• Vonn
    replied
    With regards to whether cream e/s crease faster than powder will depend on the brand, I suppose. I have oily lids and powder e/s seldom last well on me. They will inevitably crease by mid-day unless I have a base on. But when I use cream e/s from Kose (Kose Fantasist e/s) and IPSA (the one that comes in a duo end tube, one side cream e/s the other is mascara), they last all day on me even without a base! But cream e/s from L'oreal cannot make it on my lids.

Leave a comment:

• sn0wny
    replied
    Sigh.. Finally find some advantage of having single eyelid.

Leave a comment:

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    Sure, why not? In fact, i feel that cream eyeshadows last longer on girls with single eyelids than double eyelids. Cos cream eyeshadow or eyeshadows in general tend to crease in the fold of the double eyelid I know cos it happens to me ALL the time

Leave a comment:

• sn0wny
    replied
    Is it suitable for those with no double eyelid? I don't have double eyelid

Leave a comment:

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    Yeah, i find that cream eyeshadows can be pretty tricky to blend. I won the Kose cream eyeshadow (tube) in a contest recently. I find that it creases (but could also be due to my oily lids) on its own. But if i apply powder eyeshadow in a shade of the same family colour, it lasts longer.. Nonetheless, i find myself reaching out more for powder eyeshadows!

Leave a comment:

• postpet2
    replied
    well, i'm letting go a Sonia Kashuk cream eyeshadow palette if you girls are interested. i still prefer to use powder ones...
    check my swap list.

Leave a comment:

• ChaCha_83
    replied
    Yup me too oily eyelids! Would like to try those cream ones heard it can lasts longer on the eyelids even though you put on foundation on it!

Leave a comment:

• HoneyLicious
    replied
    been wanting to try out cream base or gel eyeshadow but i have oily eyelids.. should i use it? heard that this type would not last on oily lids

Leave a comment:

• xiao_hong
    replied
    Try missha eye glitter cream.. the colours are nice n best of all cheap n it really lasts!!!

Leave a comment:

• majacqueline
    replied
    I would like to recommend MAC paints they are really long lasting and work well as a base too. Doesn't crease even at the end of the day and helps your powder e/s stay on and on.

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied
    as far as i know most if not all powder e/s can be used wet. to prevent the entire pot of e/s getting spoilt just use a corner for wet e/s application. HTHs

Leave a comment:

• Connexion
    replied
    can all eyeshadows be used wet even if it doesn't state?
    will it spoil the eyeshadow?

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied
    second nutty's advice, applying your powder e/s wet will create a creamy look, for shimmer just use shimmery e/ses!

Leave a comment:

• nutty
    replied
    erm, i feel i get this wet effect when i mix my napoleon eye dust with their sealant. maybe try wetting your brush when applying a very shimmery eyeshadow?

hths

Leave a comment:

Working...
X