Perfume oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee, yeah...

We must spread the love of BPAL and perfume oils to many others!

Has any tried perfume oils from bath etailers like GLS or others? How do you think is the quality of these oils?

Comment

Haven't tried other etailers but DSH, femaledictions(sp?) and Ava Luxe all sound yummilicious. I know GLS received lotsa positive reviews but I can't speak for it. Too much enabling on the BPAL forums...and I am going broke real soon. lol Someone tell me I can live without all these temptations... *blushes*
      By the way, anyone interested in ordering from either DSH or Ava Luxe? I know there's a 10% discount code somewhere. Just give me a holler if you are interested. :D
      Meanwhile, I am eyeing Atropa's Cottage. www.atropascottage.com

Comment

Ava luxe has a 20% code now it's GOODKARMA I'm not sure when it starts though!

Comment

Wow! :D Thanks, Jean!

Comment

Hi gals,

Apologise if this sounds silly...but how do you actually wear the perfume oils? Burn them? On the body??

Comment

Perfume oils are versatile... You can burn them, apply them on your body, make solid perfumes etc. HTHs! :D

Comment

ahh..ok. thx for the reply. one more q...where can i get pretty pretty burners? any recommendations?

Comment

i've not tried bpal but there seems to be a lot of raves about it. as well as rants. i guess its one of those scents that you either like or hate. most pple say they smell too medicated oil of have this plastic smell. anyone experienced before? i like perfume oils so much better than those alcohol loaded perfumes. they last much longer and is so much more versatile.

Comment

edited - sorry!
                    Last edited by yokozuna; 16-03-2006, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Girls I'm letting go 5mls of BPAL Snow White and Jacob's Ladder! PM me if you're interested!

Comment

Originally posted by sheSays
                        ahh..ok. thx for the reply. one more q...where can i get pretty pretty burners? any recommendations?
                        I know TBS has some but most home decor shops should have them...I think Isetan and other dept stores should have them because they're quite popular.

Comment

I've only used The Body Shop parfum oil before......white mask scent.

Comment

There is a shop near Arab Street selling the perfume oils
                            I took some pictures of it a couple of months ago, very nice bottles.

In fact, i am wearing some perfume oil now, just a drop of it and it can last for a long time.

Comment

wow, the bottles are soooo pretty! tempting. where exactly is it and how to get there?

do they sell samples?

Comment

Originally posted by pixelpixie View Post
                                wow, the bottles are soooo pretty! tempting. where exactly is it and how to get there?

do they sell samples?
                                I think there is a reply in the front pages of this thread that shows the map.

you can get off from Bugis MRT station and walk to Arab Street. i think the shop is next to the roadside if i didnt remember wrongly.

Comment

Working...
                                X