Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firming/anti cellulite body lotions (pruned)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi minttea - Yes, the Elancyl shower and the massage glove($39.90). I'm using the Elancyl once a day( is stated in the instruction that they do not advise to use more than once) and clarins total lift twice. Seriously, I do not know whether is the total lift or the elancyl giving me the results. But I'm sure the silky feel must be from the total lift and the massage on the thigh should be abit of help too cos it helps in microcirculation. Sorry man, can't be much help here cos I'm using both products at the same time. But maybe I don't intend to buy the elancyl shower gel after this finish. I will observe my cellulite carefully as I have the intention to stop using either the total lift or the elancyl .

Comment

• superBum: i see. thanks for your reply

i'm still thinking about the total lift. does it absorb into our skin easily? any heating effect? or cooling effect?

by the way is total lift organic?

and i'm in search of slimming/ shaping pdts that are organic. is there any?

Comment

• In my case, I always wait for a minute before dressing. No sticky feel but feels very minty(does not last more than 10min). I don't think total lift is organic cos is not listed anywhere. And I'm sure if it is organic, they will be sure to list somewhere noticable as it is a great selling point. Hey, if there's any organic one around , do let me know

Comment

• I'm such a sucker for anti-cellulite products! I've tried various creams in a vain attempt to reduce my cellulite.

Here are the reviews of the products I've tried:

Biotherm Celluli-Choc - Shimmering gel looks so pretty in the bottle. Smells absolutely yummy too! Great texture, absorbs quickly with no stickiness. My skin looks smoother and firmer with regular use but it didn't do much for a prominent dimple on my thigh.

Clarins Total Body Lift - Soothing aromatic plant fragrance with slight tingling sensation upon application. This worked really quickly for me. I noticed the difference the next day that my skin was smoother and firmer. It also reduced the appearance of dimpled skin.

ZA Wonder Shaper - This absorbed quickly. Fragrance was a little too strong for my liking. Slight improvement in firmess of skin. This works better to combat water retention.

L'Oreal Perfect Slim - This didn't work for me. The sticky texture, plastic flowery fragrance and the lack of moisturizing properties were such turn-offs.

Dove Firming Gel-Creme - This took forever to sink in and left a sticky and oily residue on my skin. However, it is quite moisturizing and skin looks a little bit smoother after use.

Comment

• Hi Superbum,

The FOC body lotion is a Clarins lotion and in retail size (but I'm not sure if it is 200ml).
            I think if u maintain your weight, and continue to do your massages and use Total Body Lift for twice a week, your cellulite would not return.
            Last edited by duckiee; 17-08-2006, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Sorry to deviate for a while here.. Since we are on the topic of slimming creams, has anyone tried the L'Oreal Perfect Slim Patch (the 6-pack costs $45 i think)...

Any reviews? Thanks!

Comment

• FYI for all...

Saw the Clarins Total Lift Twin Pack for SGD115.00 at Robinson's today!!!

Comment

• Bought two elancyl slimming shower gel today in Eastpoint Atrium level one since they're having a 20% off . $29.90 become $23+ so kinda of worth it. My fav SA in clarins gave me a sample of the body shaping cream. Hope to see results as fast as the total body lift.

Coolbeans - Wow..we have one expert here. Are you still using the body total lift? And does the results come back after you stopp using? Which is the best anti cellulite cream/gel you ever use? Alot of raves for the YSL, have you tried?

Suimama - Still have to massage everyday and apply total lift two times a week? Or massage and apply total lift twice a week( I don't mind that for maintance)? The tedious part is the massaging

Comment

• Fairydust, thanks for the information! Good price, I'm going to get it pretty soon Strange, my fav SA never inform me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by superBum
                      Suimama - Still have to massage everyday and apply total lift two times a week? Or massage and apply total lift twice a week( I don't mind that for maintance)? The tedious part is the massaging
                      Hi Superbum
                      I hope u hv read my previous post on massage. I said massage 15 times, not 15 minutes!

Comment

• Yes yes, I take special notice on your posts cos you and me are using the same combination of cellulite products . Oh, what I'm referring was the post above as I don't quite understand. As for maintance( let say 4 months later), you think I should still massage everyday and apply the body lift twice a week or both massage and apply should be done twice a week ?

Comment

• You can try massaging AND apply gel twice a week. Have to monitor own condition as every body reacts differently. Have fun!

Comment

• For the Clarins gel, the SA applied on my arm - it absorbed quite fast and felt quite refreshing.

I ended up buying the YSL Total Fitness. Just used it today! Loved the smell and it absorbed really fast, leaving my skin very silky soft! Still waiting to see the slimming effects

Comment

• yes i love the smell and texture of YSL Total Fitness too! Hope I can see results soon.

Comment

• I'm totally new to shaping creams, but no choice now, cos my tummy is getting worse!

Now thinking of getting either Biotherm's Abdo Choc or Clarins' Total Body Lift.
                                For Clarins, can the Total Body Lift be used on the tummy? Cos from the reviews, seems like it's more for cellulite areas...

Comment

Working...
                                X