No announcement yet.

Chanel Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows how much is the blush now?

Comment

• Chanel Fall Collection - Enigma Quad

The new fall collection has such pretty pieces!! However, I didn't get the paradoxal nailpolish because after seeing the SA's nails, the colours actually looked rather taupe, not as exciting and interesting as the colour in the bottle itself. So I was pretty disappointed.
      However... I got the Enigma Eyeshadow Quad. This is LOVE!!!
      Check out the smokey look I created here : http://pearlicious.onsugar.com/EOTD-...a-Quad-9640992

Comment

• Is it cheapest to get Chanel foundation during metro 20% sale than duty free Singapore? IS chanel foundation cheaper in Japan or US or any Asia countries?

Comment

• Originally posted by blueberry View Post
          Anyone knows how much is the blush now?
          The blushes are $63 =)

Comment

• i use MAC studio fix NC25 what shade should i pick for mat lumiere extreme and mat lumiere fluid?,, since i buy it online, i cant test at the counter,,

last time my friend check it for me,,chanel mat lumiere fluid in sg s$66 at isetan,, anybody now how much it is at DSF changi airport? and how much mat lumiere extreme? i want to compare the price,, thanks in advance
            Last edited by beautinese; 04-08-2010, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• hi

i would like to ask anyone who has recently bought chanel nail polishes, hows the formulae? is it very thick??

thanks

---------------------------
              please visit my blog!

Comment

• matt lumiere fluid foundation at $55 in DFS Changi Airport =)

Comment

• its not very thick but the nail polish last alot longer compared to OPI on my nails.

Comment

• pink explosion is oos islandwide... hope they can restock asap. or does chanel takes in reservation?

Comment

• Originally posted by beautinese View Post
                      i use MAC studio fix NC25 what shade should i pick for mat lumiere extreme and mat lumiere fluid?,, since i buy it online, i cant test at the counter,,

last time my friend check it for me,,chanel mat lumiere fluid in sg s$66 at isetan,, anybody now how much it is at DSF changi airport? and how much mat lumiere extreme? i want to compare the price,, thanks in advance
                      i'm NC25, i take cendre 30 for mat lumiere

Comment

• I'm NC25 too, i'm cendre for mat lumiere 2way foundation

Comment

• Just to enquire, is Beige Rose 20 for Vitalumiere the same shade for Mat Lumiere?

Comment

• I used around 3 coats for Chanel nail colours because they can be quite sheer if it's the lighter shades.

Comment

• I bought my pink explosion at the Wisma Isetan. It was flying off the shelves like hotcakes at the recent Metro Sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by chocolatejun View Post
                                matt lumiere fluid foundation at $55 in DFS Changi Airport =)
                                is the dsf at changi airport before you check in? oh and is the price the same at dfs at scotts road too?
                                Last edited by electroshoe; 12-08-2010, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X